Wilson has 2/4 50 point games for a rookie QB in NFL history

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
From Elias: From 1960 through 2011, only two rookie QBs started a game in which their team scored at least 50 points. Russell Wilson has now done it in consecutive weeks. This week was the only one of the four that was done on the road.

Russell Wilson 2012 at Bills
Russell Wilson 2012 Cardinals
Tony Banks 1996 Falcons
Chris Chandler 1988 Broncos

I don't think we fully appreciate at this time how good this team is playing. Only time will help us with that.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
hehe, I just dont get tierd of hearing about russ Wilson stats .... .

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
TDOTSEAHAWK":31j9xl5y said:
From Elias: From 1960 through 2011, only two rookie QBs started a game in which their team scored at least 50 points. Russell Wilson has now done it in consecutive weeks. This week was the only one of the four that was done on the road.

Tony Banks 1996 Falcons

I don't think we fully appreciate at this time how good this team is playing. Only time will help us with that.
Hate to burst your bubble.... Wilson and the offense didn't score 50. There was a defensive TD in there today.

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2d4zgrd0 said:
TDOTSEAHAWK":2d4zgrd0 said:

Tony Banks 1996 Falcons

Hate to burst your bubble.... Wilson and the offense didn't score 50. There was a defensive TD in there today.

Wasnt there in both games?

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2wkdu2t8 said:
Hey Jazz, what part of "TEAM scored at least 50 points" don't you understand? Not just offense.
The part that shows the post header as quoted here:

Wilson has 2/4 50 point games for a rookie QB in NFL history

Hey look, you dweebs have no issue pointing out my mistakes or inconsistencies, sorry you can't take some gentle ribbing.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
50-point games. Not offenses or passing TDs. However, it can definitely be construed as meaning offense specifically, so alright; valid point. Don't get so pissed! :)

I bet the other two on that list have points from their defenses/special teams too, though.

OP
OP
TDOTSEAHAWK

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":fjnb35i1 said:
50-point games. Not offenses or passing TDs. However, it can definitely be construed as meaning offense specifically, so alright; valid point. Don't get so pissed! :)

I bet the other two on that list have points from their defenses/special teams too, though.

It in no way implies offense only or individual. This isn't basketball.

Anyway, fairly pointless trolling takes away from bigger picture.

Latest posts