So ET got his first career Pick 6 today

Steve2222

Reaction score
I think he may have just locked up an All Pro Season. Guy has been an unsung hero all year. He doesn't have the eye popping stats, but hes the glue that holds the secondary together.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Not meaning to sound greedy, but he should have had two. Great job just the same and he also studded out against the run.

SlimHawk80

Reaction score
Indeed! The kid is a baller. Who knew with his size he would be a huge run stopper? Love the kid

QuahHawk

Reaction score
He's one of the best in the biz but again playing in Seattle keeps him out of the spotlight.

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
I was not happy when he was compared to Polamalu after his TFL where he shot through the gap.

ET is a completely different player than Polamalu, and John Lynch (I think it was him that made the comment) should know that.

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
This is his 2nd career TD, right?

I think he had a special teams punt return for a TD in his rookie year.

red grenadine

Reaction score
ChrisB Bacon":zj3asz32 said:
I was not happy when he was compared to Polamalu after his TFL where he shot through the gap.

ET is a completely different player than Polamalu, and John Lynch (I think it was him that made the comment) should know that.

He's much more Ed Reed than Polamalu

OP
OP
Steve2222

Steve2222

Reaction score
I believe this was his first career regular season TD. He has had two pick 6s in preseason, one off of Favre his rookie year and this past preseason against KC.

largenutz

Reaction score
DUDE, that run back was SICK! I was LMAO when Earl was juking and running around all the way to the endzone! FILTHY!

kidhawk

Reaction score
I fully endorse this thread.

I cannot recall who wrote it, but there was a thread recently (last week I think) about how Earl wasn't playing as good as he should. I couldn't believe it had even been written. Earl, by the nature of his position, has to be everywhere, and somehow he really is. I love this guy.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
red grenadine":2ckm7vhs said:
ChrisB Bacon":2ckm7vhs said:

He's much more Ed Reed than Polamalu

Ed Reed can't tackle very well.

I'm pretty sure Earl ran about 150 yards on his way to the endzone. It's amazing he didn't get gassed going sideline to sideline.

drdiags

Reaction score
VancitySeahawk":xb3uah84 said:
This is his 2nd career TD, right?

I think he had a special teams punt return for a TD in his rookie year.

Not that I remember. He has had two interceptions returned for TDs in the pre-season. Farve - Vikings rookie year and Cassel(?) - Chiefs this year.

garydrake425

Reaction score
The Legion Of Boom was in full effect. I swear i seen ET have a pick 6 during the season before. I remember him flying down the field endzone to endzone. The anouncers where like dudes got some wheels on him. Not in those words of course. Very nice couple of games we have had on D for TO's , hope we keep it up. GO WIN SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!12 :icon_new:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":1i67pkfl said:
I fully endorse this thread.

I cannot recall who wrote it, but there was a thread recently (last week I think) about how Earl wasn't playing as good as he should. I couldn't believe it had even been written. Earl, by the nature of his position, has to be everywhere, and somehow he really is. I love this guy.

He went to the Pro-Bowl last Year, probably going to go again this coming Year, so I don't think he's gone un-noticed :16:

HighlandHawk

Reaction score
original.gif

Via Deadspin http://deadspin.com/5968872/danny-amend ... updated%5D

Latest posts