I hope Gus Bradley is watching the SF/NE game

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
You give Kaepernick 8 years to throw the ball by playing a softzone - no pressure on the QB type of defense then your D is going to get LIT UP. Start sprouting "a pair" now and get out of your "passive default setting".

chawx

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he's taking a nap right now... I mean, he's an NFL defensive coach, what else would he be doing?

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Don't quote me on this but I think they actually get recordings of games to watch and breakdown.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If Bradley doesn't dial up creative and aggressive blitz packages ALL GAME LONG next Sunday I will be the first to call for his job.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Also notice that Kaep's eyes lock on to any rusher in the backfield... doesn't keep his eyes downfield. Buckles under any pressure, can't stay in the pocket and remain calm.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":34af8mv0 said:
Also notice that Kaep's eyes lock on to any rusher in the backfield... doesn't keep his eyes downfield. Buckles under any pressure, can't stay in the pocket and remain calm.

That is great news to here. Russell does not have this problem i assume?

chawx

Reaction score
hgwellz12":yegj002f said:
Russell watched it yesterday. That's how hard he prepares.

Hahah EPIC Post! ...and I LOVE that Curt Warner poster in your avatar! I had that up in my room when I was little..