Some love from Rodney Harrison?

Sac

Reaction score
On SNF pregame he just said "Seattle looked like they should have won the first SF game" and They're the real deal.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Rodney Harrison: That first Seahawks vs 49ers game was the most physical game i've watched all year.

Tony Dungy: Watch out for Seattle!

Rodney Harrison: They're the real deal!

sturg78

Reaction score
My gf's cat ran away cause I started making a big whoop about some love. It feels so warm and happy being liked. You love us, you really really love us!

OP
OP
Sac

Sac

Reaction score
Papa Pete is also correct when he said that we were so close to winning all those games we lost. We very well could have been undefeated right now. I know we're not, but that's still some crazy stuff.

HawkWow

Reaction score
In SF, our offense played like absolute sh*t the entire second half and our D line got manhandled and made an over-rated (IMO) Gore look like AP. That's the bad news.

The good news is we stayed in the game, in spite of above, and that Turbin drop, while early, may have won us the game on a very short week coming off an emotional win. SF will see a different Hawk team next week. We have taken all phases up about 3 notches. SF, even with a change at QB, look no better to me then they did way back then. 26- 17 Seattle.