I feel dirty

grizbob

Reaction score
Had to root for my ex-wife's team (Vikings) to beat the Rams, now I'm a Patriots fan :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: I'll just have to take a shower in a few hours :mrgreen:

osprey6

Reaction score
grizbob":19dt3qtv said:
Had to root for my ex-wife's team (Vikings) to beat the Rams, now I'm a Patriots fan :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: I'll just have to take a shower in a few hours :mrgreen:

We beat the Pats, (maybe shouldn't have, but that's another story), so no no shame in that, thought I too thought Spygate punishment should have been far more harsh than it was.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
grizbob":1vn0bzlw said:
Don't forget to use lot's of soap. :16:

hawkfan333

Reaction score
its not rooting for them you are rooting for your hawks best circumstances so look at it that way

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
You don't have to cheer for the Pats, just cheer against the 49ers. Be a hater, enjoy it. Allow your dark side to feast on the misery of the 49ers.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
grizbob":2hagypfi said:

Grizzly, great news. The 16th fell on a sunday this month, so you don't have to take that bothersome shower yet. :D < I dislike using yellow people, but i do so's just so ya know.

ivotuk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":3vcxsuvi said:
You don't have to cheer for the Pats, just cheer against the 49ers. Be a hater, enjoy it. Allow your dark side to feast on the misery of the 49ers.

LOL! Now THAT I like :D

morgulon1

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":19p67r7p said:

I read this post while looking at Absolute's Santa avatar.....