Touchdown Celebrations.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
I haven't seen many celebrations , if any , from our Offense this year. The guys usually congradulate each other and flex muscles .

I feel as if Russell Wilson has something to do with that.\, just take care of business and the rest will take care of itself.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
None of them are really known for celebrating, doubt that has anything to do with Wilson.

rideaducati

Reaction score
With all the touchdowns they're scoring, celebrations would take too much energy out of them.

Deixis

Reaction score
Golden is doing celebratory dances on behalf of the rest of the offence. :mrgreen:

Blitzfan

Reaction score
Deixis":3dixsm80 said:
Golden is doing celebratory dances on behalf of the rest of the offence. :mrgreen:

I don't know man, all I have seen Golden do the last couple of weeks is run up and shake their hand. Saw a couple of others do the same last week. My wife thinks its great and very classy.

Deixis

Reaction score
Blitzfan":tfbs2nq9 said:
Deixis":tfbs2nq9 said:

I don't know man, all I have seen Golden do the last couple of weeks is run up and shake their hand. Saw a couple of others do the same last week. My wife thinks its great and very classy.

Fair point. I was thinking of his own TDs though, where he does seem to whip out some moves.

Blitzfan

Reaction score
Deixis":2m4gymjs said:
Blitzfan":2m4gymjs said:
Deixis":2m4gymjs said:

Fair point. I was thinking of his own TDs though, where he does seem to whip out some moves.

He might be the only one (offensively) to whip out a dance. I can't see it as being Marshawn's, Sydney's, Zack's or RW's style to dance a whole lot.

Dismas

Reaction score
Over the last few weeks I have noticed quite a change in demeanor on this team. They are, more and more, acting like they have been there before, that big plays are their job, and they are just doing it.

I give credit to Russell . . his attitude is spreading to the rest of the guys, " Yeah, ice play, but we aint done yet . . more work to do"

Personally, I am loving it, my feeling is that you save celebrations until the point where you are raising hardware over your head, until then, you really haven't done enough to warrant it.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
As long as they don't do that stupid TD celebration I've seen Moss do twice now and McCoy once. The one where they point to their names on thew back of their jerseys like "Moss/McCoy did this and take notice by reading my name on the back of my jersey". Its super lame and shows that you think its all about you, and you are an idiot who isn't thanking your quarterback.

Hawker

Reaction score
Meh. TDs are deserving of a celebration, and for that I do not mind the occasional dance or two. It's the first-down celebrations that kill me - especially those (done by just about all offensive players, not just Hawks) that cause small in-game delays. See: spinning ball on ground away from referee.