My personal two favorite things about Russell Wilson

JSeahawks

Reaction score
1. From everything we've heard and read he's an even better person then football player, and he's a GREAT football player.

2. He's only going to get better.

Uffda

Reaction score
The whole " Go Hawks" thing always makes me smile .

Riley12

Reaction score
My favorite, from his press conference:

"I am blessed to be a Seahawk. This is where i wanted to play."

ivotuk

Reaction score
Riley12":37mcl0lr said:

Can you find that? It really hits home because the Seahawks have been a down troddn team at times where people say they can't do it. Nothing would make all the past misery forgotten quicker than Russell Wilson taking this team to the Superbowl and winning it all. :thirishdrinkers:

pehawk

Reaction score
His big hands. That's usually what I look for in men anyways.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Riley12":2l838ada said:

It's a nice thought. Not sure if I buy it though.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I live in Raleigh, NC and followed Russell Carrington Wilson throughout his NC State College Career. This is a QB who once threw 379 straight passes without interception. An NCAA record. Can you imagine that? That's like going a whole season without throwing a pick. When you don't turn the ball over and know how to make first downs you accomplish a few things:
+You keep the opposing QB on the sideline for a long time.
+You rest your defense and tire the other team's defense.
+You rarely give the other team a short field to play with.
+He doesn't take many sacks.
+You always give your team a chance to win.

That's what Russell Wilson has done all his career. That's how he operates. It is not luck. Furthermore, he is extremely durable and very well prepared. Did I say he was an incredible smart and hard working player? His decision making
His style can be "boring" at times, because he doesn't take chances down the field and is not spectacular, but Russell Wilson is a model of consistency. You know what you are going to get and it is usually very solid.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
joeseahawks":j8wdk6mm said:
I live in Raleigh, NC and followed Russell Carrington Wilson throughout his NC State College Career. This is a QB who once threw 379 straight passes without interception. An NCAA record. Can you imagine that? That's like going a whole season without throwing a pick. When you don't turn the ball over and know how to make first downs you accomplish a few things:
+You keep the opposing QB on the sideline for a long time.
+You rest your defense and tire the other team's defense.
+You rarely give the other team a short field to play with.
+He doesn't take many sacks.
+You always give your team a chance to win.

That's what Russell Wilson has done all his career. That's how he operates. It is not luck. Furthermore, he is extremely durable and very well prepared. Did I say he was an incredible smart and hard working player? His decision making
His style can be "boring" at times, because he doesn't take chances down the field and is not spectacular, but Russell Wilson is a model of consistency. You know what you are going to get and it is usually very solid.

I Approve this Message.