Anyone else worried about this game.

General Manager

Reaction score
I know next to nothing about the Bills other than Spiller and Fitzpatrick , i've heard they have a good defensive line and can be physical on defense. By all rights it should be a 10 point victory sunday yet i still have some uneasyness about this game and i can't put my finger on why. I'm not saying i think we will lose the game but i do think there going to have to play well on both sides of the ball or a loss is a very real possibility. Hopefully they take care of buisness sunday because if they lose you know ESPN is waiting to take shots at us.

skater18000

Reaction score
General Manager":3jnwa40t said:
I know next to nothing about the Bills other than Spiller and Fitzgerald , i've heard they have a good defensive line and can be physical on defense. By all rights it should be a 10 point victory sunday yet i still have some uneasyness about this game and i can't put my finger on why. I'm not saying i think we will lose the game but i di think there going to have to play well on both sides of the ball os a loss is a very real possibility. Hopefully they take care of buisness sunday because if they lose you know ESPN is waiting to take shots at us.

*Fitzpatrick

But yeah for some reason I have a headache thinking about it... all day...

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
I'm not comfortable on the road this year. If we can win decisively, I'll feel much better about the road for the playoffs. If it's a close game or we lose, then I'm worried.

OP
OP
General Manager

General Manager

Reaction score
Style points don't matter sunday they just have to win the game . A decisive victory would be best but a close game isn't an indicator imo of what's going to happen in the future.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Why worry? There is absolutely nothing "I" can do to change the outcome of this game. I've been granted the serenity to accept the things I can't change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Worrying is not healthy.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I've always felt that if your a diehard Seahawks fan, it's in your blood to be nervous before ANY away game. I don't care who the team is, what the circumstances are, if you're not a little bit nervous your either lying or you've developed a keen Zen-like cool that only Russell Wilson seems to possess and if that's the case I want to be you.

I don't care how confident I am about a game, there's always a portion of me, somewhere, deep inside, where the butterflies live.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I am never nervous. It has been said that I possess a Zen-like cool about me and many people want to be me.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I'm lil scurred too. Hoping dudes are starting to feel that critical playoff atmosphere and keep building momentum.

VaporHawk

Reaction score
Watching the Wednesday press conferences videos on the Bill's website made me less worried. They don't seem too P&J'd. I hope the Hawks can get something going early on them, otherwise who knows.

After watching his interviews, I like CJ Spiller. That guy really has his head on straight. I hope he doesn't uncork his frustrations on us.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
A tad scared, but I always get freaked before gameday. I will definitely be less freaked once the games mean a little less. This game is almost like the playoffs, in that we don't get the division and possibly the playoffs if we don't win it.

So I hope the Seahawks go out their and kick ass. PLEASE.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
If we lose this game I will be doin a "get the kids out the room".

[youtube]ifE6XkqMX9g[/youtube]

I think I will start throwing shit.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
SEC FAN":2dcws6zg said:
If we lose this game I will be doin a "get the kids out the room".

[youtube]ifE6XkqMX9g[/youtube]

I think I will start throwing shit.

LOL...My son and I laughed our asses off watching that video together. He's 20 and said that was the funniest YouTube video he's seen in a loooong time.

What really finishes it nicely is be sure to watch the next one he did following that one. The delicious dichotomy adds to the humor.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Always worried, no matter the opponent I'm worried. Bills offense is creative and they have some uniquely talented players. Front four can bully teams when they are locked in. Should be interesting.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm worried because I'm not yet sold on our ability to play consistently well on the road. This is a big test in more ways than one.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I agree. The last two weeks have been bliss, but let's not forget that the Seahawks simply are not world beaters on the road. This is a CLASSIC trap game from top to bottom.

If the Seahawks pull the same lackadaisical bullshit that they did in Miami, we are 8-6 before you can say "Get the kids outta the room..."

MrCarey

Reaction score
Man, I was drunk as hell earlier and trying to spell lackadaisical on Facebook. It did NOT work out. My autocorrect was like, dude, seriously, just stop.