Bold Prediction

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Make a bold prediction for the game against the Bills. This is not a prediction of who wins, it's a go hard or go home thread where you throw out your most unrealistic hope that has only a slight chance of happening.

I'm going to predict Bruce Irvin has a 3 sack game one of those causes a fumble and he picks it up and runs in for a TD. Also Wagner gets 1 sack and 1 int. Our two Rookies come to play @ Buf and both making themselves a great case for Defensive ROY.

What's your gutsiest prediction that just might actually happen.

WSUhawk4life

Reaction score
My bold prediction is that Turbin Breaks 100 yard mark and gets his first touchdown. Even bolder is he gets more touches than marshawn because the beast wants to rest.

Galen96

Reaction score
Our starters, for the second week in a row, are laughing it up on the bench while the 3rd stringers are out making plays.

Sac

Reaction score
Russell Wilson breaks the record for consecutive passes completed in one game. Throws 5 TDs.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My bold prediction is if we win, .NET will be all rainbows and lolipops. If we lose, .NET will be unbearable for the 72 hours following.

Sac

Reaction score
Aros":3bj6cx4j said:
My bold prediction is if we win, .NET will be all rainbows and lolipops. If we lose, .NET will be unbearable for the 72 hours following.

The .Net circle jerk is the preferred outcome.

kearly

Reaction score
Not much of a bold prediction, but I think this will be a high scoring game, or at least a high yardage game. Our CB group is running on fumes outside of Sherman's spot, and Spiller is exactly the kind of RB that gashes our run defense. Our offense is playing well right now and with Buffalo's low ranked defense being played at what should be a quiet environment makes me think this could turn into a nerve-racking shootout.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Seahawks win comfortably and make every Seahawks fan wonder how we could have ever doubted them.

JKent82

Reaction score
Evan Moore has his breakout game.

I'm gonna keep repeating this til he's cut.