Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: NFL Viewing Map week 15 (Updated)
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:28 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

First week in awhile that Myers Ryan isn't broadcasting this game. We are getting Dick Stockton and John Lynch.

The game is currently scheduled for local broadcasts in Washington, Idaho, most of Oregon, Houston Area, Baltimore are and Buffalo area.

I'm still holding out hope that my local station switches to our game, but as of now it looks like I will be joining the majority of non local Seahawks fans without the NFL Package, in finding a bar to watch the game.

Last edited by kidhawk on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: NFL Viewing Map week 15
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:40 am 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

There has been an update in regards to Seahawks viewing.

According to the map they've added Jacksonville, Florida and Miami, Florida. According to the listed update it only says Jacksonville. It is possible I missed the Miami area the first time I posted this, but either way, it looks like more fans get a shot at our game and that's good for those who do.

Quote:
UPDATES:
Jacksonville FL: NYG-ATL to SEA-BUF
Montgomery AL: TB-NO to NYG-ATL
San Diego: GB-CHI to NYG-ATL
Ottumwa IA: MIN-STL to GB-CHI back to MIN-STL

Post subject: Re: NFL Viewing Map week 15 (Updated)
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:51 am 
* NET Hottie *

Looks like I will have to watch it live via NFL.com game center. That means I can't actually watch it. I HATE living in Michigan.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:20 am 
NET Bench Warmer

Living overseas, I guess this is the one advantage of being able to watch the games via NFL.com's GamePass. Never will my buddies and I have to worry about whether the game is on or not. :th2thumbs:

Not to rub it in for you guys or anything; I think it's just interesting getting the whole broadcasting perspective from you over there in the great America :P

Besides, the early games start at 7 PM here, so I'm oftentimes up until early morning..

Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:24 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*

Deixis wrote:
Living overseas, I guess this is the one advantage of being able to watch the games via NFL.com's GamePass. Never will my buddies and I have to worry about whether the game is on or not. :th2thumbs:

Not to rub it in for you guys or anything; I think it's just interesting getting the whole broadcasting perspective from you over there in the great America :P

Besides, the early games start at 7 PM here, so I'm oftentimes up until early morning..

I'm so jealous of that. It's blocked inside the United States; gotta be outside the country to get it. :( Stupid television studios and their stuck-in-the-80s licensing deals. Get with the friggin' times, everybody wants everything available for streaming online, live!

There's a reason I record these games, strip out the commercials, and *ahem* give them to some people.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]