Russell Wilson - An unexpected Journey

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Pretty insulting when you think about it. It's a backhanded knock on his height.

themunn

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":1xbbuek0 said:
Pretty insulting when you think about it. It's a backhanded knock on his height.

It's not really, the whole idea of the Hobbit is that Hobbits are discriminated against on the basis of one thing only - their height, and yet they can achieve incredible things - more incredible than those of "normal" height

tomahawk

Reaction score
Hey - we're getting national media attention so I'm happy. They even bring our backup QB into the spotlight - how many other teams can say that? And we're not the only ones that think that the Niners are evil. Love it.

Galen96

Reaction score
thats been on the front page of NFL.com in the main spot for over 10 hours. kind of impressive considering how ridiculous it is.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":2h3e0iaa said:

You dont say!? So your saying, when you think about it, that having Wilson be the hobbit is a reference to his height?!

bellingerga

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1zes1g95 said:
CaptainSkybeard":1zes1g95 said:

You dont say!? So your saying, when you think about it, that having Wilson be the hobbit is a reference to his height?!

Yes.... duh. but you have to think really REALLY hard about it first, then you have to feign outrage once you've figured it out.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Russell Baggins, definitely!!
Loved the whole Hobbit theme of that video, and Harbaugh as Sauron was *priceless*.
(If I've got my Tolkien wrong, some Tolkien-geek please supply the correct one.)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Love the last scene. "I wasn't talking to you."