Golden Tate Charity Event

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Golden Tate Charity Event
Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:18 pm
  • Seattle's own GOLDEN TATE will be hosting Uncork for a Cause this Tuesday, December 18 at 6 PM at The Fairmont Olympic Hotel in Seattle, WA. The event is benefiting a special charity called Gilda's Club Seattle. Admission is only $75 per person and includes a free bottle of Gilda's Club Cabernet that Golden will AUTOGRAPH for a nominal donation. Guests will also enjoy hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine bar, and an auction packed with local and national sports items, fine wine lots, and VIP tours with many elite wine producers from Washington and California.

Join us at The Fairmont Olympic Hotel and help support the many programs and services provided by Gilda's Club Seattle. For more information on this event for a great cause and to purchase tickets, please visit: http://uncorkforacause.com/articles/show/71-Uncork_for_a_Cause_with_Golden_Tate_to_benefit_Gildas_Club_Seattle
    Les - "Mark, you're my favorite player"
    Mark - "Mine too!"
    RockHawk
    * NET Landlord *

Re: Golden Tate Charity Event
Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:21 pm
  • Free doughnouts at this event? :)

I thought Tate had his charity event when he was dropping passes in the 49ers game :)

Sorry couldn't resist - he has been lights out these past few games. These guys don't have to do anything but go to work everyday. They could spend their money however they want and sit on the couch but many of them have funds and do charity work. Gilda's club is for families and friends of those living with cancer so a very worthwhile cause that affects many of us
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Re: Golden Tate Charity Event
Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:22 pm
  • Cool event! Thanks for sharing, BWBFF!
    nsport
    * NET Sports Handicapper *

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:44 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information