Russell Wilson the Hobbit?

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
lol good idea. kinda poor execution. Loved the part about Harbaugh and the whiners being the bad guys though

Fox0r

Reaction score
Pretty bush league...

I'm sure Russell Wilson wants to be compared to a hobbit. I'm sure he's not tired of the short jokes, AT ALL.

Deixis

Reaction score
My goodness, does Harbaugh have a punchable face. And that smile doesn't make it less so.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I guess it comes down to one thing for me, I'm so used to anything Seahawk being dissed that it almost doesn't phase me anymore.

WSUhawk4life

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":11s65t2o said:
lol good idea. kinda poor execution. Loved the part about Harbaugh and the whiners being the bad guys though

Well said. LOL showing the whiners and talking about the dark side rising. Could of been produced a lot better.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
They did a whole thing with the LotR story and NFL players, Russell Wilson was Bilbo, Pete was Gandalf the Gray, Flynn was Gollum....

removed link since it was linked above.

More about RW being "plucked out of relative obscurity to lead"

aredub

Reaction score
Only good part was the 49ers being the dark evil. Whatever they can say what they want. Wilson will keep proving the doubters wrong.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Some of you seem to complain that we don't get attention....well...we are getting it now.

On a side note, I had to struggle through a 30 second Kay Jewelers commercial just to watch that crappy clip. That is life I will never get back.

VHawk

Reaction score
Wasnt too bad.Lighten up guys just enjoy the ride RW is going to be the Lord of the Rings and it may start this season.

Rainger

Reaction score
RW would have agreed with it, I thought it was kinda funny. If they were putting RW down I would be upset but Bilbo is a hero so I am good with it.

None of you guys getting your nickers in a knot obvioulsy understand a Hobbit or are LoTR or Hobbit fans, if you were you would actually see this is a huge compliment to RW.

Hobbits are resourceful, brave, strong, smart. I love hobbits mind you I read the book the first time back in 1964 so probably see it in a much differnt light than you youngins.

I play Lord of the Rings Online everyday. Hobbits are the BOMB. Especially as burglers. RW is a burgler stealing the confidence of the opposition on every play.

VHawk

Reaction score
rainger":2v0si1p9 said:
RW would have agreed with it I thought it was kinda funny. If they were putting RW down I would be upset but Bilbo is a hero so I am good with it.

Exactly!