Nauseated...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Nauseated...
Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:20 am
  • Not me, I still have a soft spot for 6 of the 7 original AFL teams including the Pats. I only despise the Donkeys out of those 7 remaining originals (Houston Oilers are no longer so only 7 original AFL teams left).
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:40 am
  • Never have hated the Pats, usually rooting for them if they make the superbowl, never did want the Giants to win. Brady is a warrior. Probably one of my fav QB's out there that isn't on the Hawks. He's pretty passionate and gets fired up. I like seeing that. I dislike the 49ers so this will be easy for me. 49er fans when they come to the games are usually punks. Almost as bad as Raider fans.
    aredub
    NET Rookie

Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:57 am
  • Not at all. They are my fav AFC team.
    509hawk
    NET Rookie

Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:23 pm
  • It helps the Hawks, don't even sort of feel bad about pulling for them.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:28 pm
  • Wonder if Deion Branch will be active... :stirthepot:
    usc17hawk
    NET Rookie

Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:40 pm
  • I pull for good football. I want the Patriots to win because of selfish reasons. I want it to be a classic because I love the game. I want the Patriots to win if the Seahawks win in Buffalo/Toronto so that the 9ers/Seahawks SNF game is an epic game.

Absent selfish reasons for pulling for the Patriots over a division rival, I will be an passive observer looking at a couple of the big boys this year rumble.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:24 pm
  • drdiags wrote:I pull for good football. I want the Patriots to win because of selfish reasons. I want it to be a classic because I love the game. I want the Patriots to win if the Seahawks win in Buffalo/Toronto so that the 9ers/Seahawks SNF game is an epic game.

Absent selfish reasons for pulling for the Patriots over a division rival, I will be an passive observer looking at a couple of the big boys this year rumble.

Not me. I want to see the Pats humiliate the Niners like they did the Texans (or even like we did the Cards). I want the Niners to question everything about their organization from their quarterback to their coach to the meaning of life. And then I want to whip the living *&(% out of them the following week, and I want the Cards to whip them in the last game of the season. I want them to spend the entire off-season wondering what they hell happened, and why they imploded. I want them to spend the whole off-season asking themselves, "are we really just a bunch of sheep following a douche bag???" (I doubt it happens, but this is what I want! -- Make it so PatsFan!)

:49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:
    "I want to drink Ranier Beer out of a mug made from Jim harbaugh's hollowed out skull." CANHAWK
    sam1313
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:53 pm
  • I hope we are building towards what NE has created and believe we are. I argue with myself over this, but think Brady is probably the best QB to ever play the game. I have no problem admitting they are my 2nd favorite team. They are the team to beat, IMO.

I predicted they would beat Houston, another team I like alot, by no less than 14 pts. I predict the same against the Niners (who I don't give a sh*t about) and also predict they will win this year's SB.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:03 pm
  • sam1313 wrote:
    drdiags wrote:I pull for good football. I want the Patriots to win because of selfish reasons. I want it to be a classic because I love the game. I want the Patriots to win if the Seahawks win in Buffalo/Toronto so that the 9ers/Seahawks SNF game is an epic game.

Not me. I want to see the Pats humiliate the Niners like they did the Texans (or even like we did the Cards). I want the Niners to question everything about their organization from their quarterback to their coach to the meaning of life. And then I want to whip the living *&(% out of them the following week, and I want the Cards to whip them in the last game of the season. I want them to spend the entire off-season wondering what they hell happened, and why they imploded. I want them to spend the whole off-season asking themselves, "are we really just a bunch of sheep following a douche bag???" (I doubt it happens, but this is what I want! -- Make it so PatsFan!)

:49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

Tears of joy reading this one...
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:02 pm
  • sam1313 wrote:Not me. I want to see the Pats humiliate the Niners like they did the Texans (or even like we did the Cards). I want the Niners to question everything about their organization from their quarterback to their coach to the meaning of life. And then I want to whip the living *&(% out of them the following week, and I want the Cards to whip them in the last game of the season. I want them to spend the entire off-season wondering what they hell happened, and why they imploded. I want them to spend the whole off-season asking themselves, "are we really just a bunch of sheep following a douche bag???" (I doubt it happens, but this is what I want! -- Make it so PatsFan!)

That works. The hell with the bucket.

Thanks, Broski.
    "We walked our (pedestrian) ass to the Super Bowl"
    Angry Doug
    "We're looking for grit"
    Pete Carroll
    "We got grit. That's it."
    Earl Thomas.
    Rocket
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:58 pm
  • Rocket wrote:While I'm having "issues" with said rooting, I find it to be a necessary evil.
    I will have a bucket next to me, tho. Bill makes my gut rumble.

I used to feel the same way about the Cowboys. That then unstoppable juggernaut. Now though its like poking a slug with a stick; exciting once the guts spray out-yet admittedly; not much of a challenge.
    Cassius Marsh is my 2014 Adopt a Pro Bowl Rookie
    Atradees
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:47 am
  • sam1313 wrote:Not me. I want to see the Pats humiliate the Niners like they did the Texans (or even like we did the Cards). I want the Niners to question everything about their organization from their quarterback to their coach to the meaning of life. And then I want to whip the living *&(% out of them the following week, and I want the Cards to whip them in the last game of the season. I want them to spend the entire off-season wondering what they hell happened, and why they imploded. I want them to spend the whole off-season asking themselves, "are we really just a bunch of sheep following a douche bag???" (I doubt it happens, but this is what I want! -- Make it so PatsFan!)

Post of the month........maybe of the year. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:04 am
  • Are you kidding? I own a Tom Brady jersey. I love the way the Pats operate.
    "I'm gonna call him--what do you call the guy on the trampoline?--Harry Houdini or something like that." -Warren Moon on Golden Tate
    WindCityHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:24 am
  • volsunghawk wrote:
    WSUhawk4life wrote:Yeah not really because I love rooting against the Niners so much. It would be a million times worse for me if it was the Steelers vs Niners. Imagine if that was the superbowl haha. I'd feel sick watching that.

On a related note, I still haven't seen a single second of the Steelers/Cardinals Super Bowl. It never happened in my world.

Just so you know, the refs gave that one to the urine & black too.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:09 pm
  • Sarlacc83 wrote:I hate the Patriots, but like the US and China in the Cold War, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

well stated thats how I fell 100%
    TLD0550
    NET Starter

Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:25 pm
  • Rocket wrote:Does anyone else feel nauseated about the prospect of rooting for (ugh) New England?
    I may be sick Sunday evening, and I will certainly be fully clothed.

Buy stock in Pepto... :pukeface:

It won't be nearly as nauseating rooting for the Patriots as it would be listening to whiner fans droning on and on if they win.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:39 pm
  • It makes me feel sick, but hey, I love the Seahawks and hate the 9ers more than I hate the Pats.

Though, the Pats are the Boston sports team to LEAST recently win a championship.....so screw Boston teams and their fans besides when it serves our own interests.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:35 pm
  • I have liked the Pats since the day Brady took out STL in the SB. If they were a rival, I would still have no problem wanting them to beat the Niners. I look at it this way, the Niners are a good football team and if could pick any team for them to play to get a loss it would be the Pats.

I have always respected the way that BB has been able to put together a winning product around Brady. Over the years that team has had so much change outside of Brady and they still look like a well-oiled machine on offense.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:09 am
  • pinksheets wrote:It makes me feel sick, but hey, I love the Seahawks and hate the 9ers more than I hate the Pats.

Though, the Pats are the Boston sports team to LEAST recently win a championship.....so screw Boston teams and their fans besides when it serves our own interests.

+1 :lol:
    Position Before Submission
    The only thing worse than a miss is a S L O W miss
    The Grouch
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:27 am
  • Don't really get the Pats hate. Is it just cause they're really good? I love watching their offense personally. Its like a well-oiled machine on steroids. They are definitely one of my favorite AFC teams.
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:15 am
  • I don't have an issue with the Patriots, personally. Yeah Belichick is a dick, but whatever, it's hard not to respect his awesomeness too. Our own coach is no choir boy and he sure doesn't give me any reservations about backing him every Sunday.

Besides, in situations like this, it isn't even rooting for the Patriots. It's rooting for the Seahawks. Indirectly, but still.
    MidwestHawker
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:10 am
  • Tom Brady has a really hot wife, I can't hate the man.
    "Are we rockin' and rollin' or what?!''

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com
    MLOhawks
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:07 pm
  • i just barfed
    GeorgeKush
    NET Rookie

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:19 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information