NFL Films Presents: Michael Robinson

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2012/12/14/nfl-films-presents-michael-robinson/[/urltargetblank]

This is a Code Red DVR Alert :)

In this feature, you will learn about Robinson’s unconventional journey to making his first Pro Bowl....check out NFL Films Presents on ESPN2 12/18 at 12:30 a.m. ET and 12/19 at 2:30 p.m. ET and on the NFL Network 12/21 at 4:30 p.m. ET and 12/22 at 7:30 a.m. ET and 1:30 pm ET.

There's a short preview of the video at the link above where they talk about the Beast Mode Run against the Saints in the playoffs.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Pretty interesting stuff. Covered his time through penn state, the Niners and now as a Seahawk.

hawksnfcsbest

Reaction score
that was a great piece by NFL films. Robinson is one of my favorite players on this team. he is consistent and always makes the playse we need him to make. He's no Mack strong but he is the new NFL FB...We stole one in this guy!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
For anyone looking to catch this still, it's on a few more times (the schedule is in the OP) be sure to note that the times are all Eastern, so you'll need to do the math if you're not in the Eastern time zone. I believe it was the second segment on the show.

The first segment bored me, but I loved the Robinson part and the final segment about the official, Caliente (sp?) and his battle with throat cancer was pretty interesting as well.