Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Bills)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I should have been in Vegas the past few weeks.

I don't know if it's something I ate or what has gone on lately but for some fluky reason, I've been keying in on the fate of the Seahawks with accidental accuracy.

I look to this weekend to be no different. The Seahawks face a bewildering Bills team. Loaded with potential and some players very capable of handing the Hawks a very bad day. Yet, the game will be played on neutral ground, with an apathetic crowd in attendance, and a 1pm Pacific Northwest kickoff time to boot. None of this matters normally. But lately, there's nothing normal about this football team that's trending so high right now that you are hard pressed to find an NFL national media show that isn't finding time to squeeze in a little talk about the Seahawks in a warm and fuzzy light.

Unless you're Michael Irvin of course. But the windbag's disdain for the Seahawks should be insurance, not a hindrence, in our continued collective belief that the 2012 Seattle Seahawks are creating something very, very special right before our eyes.

Normally, this game is a loss for the Seahawks. Normally this pick is as decisive as it is with regret.

However, there is nothing normal currently going on with Mr. Wilson and the 2012 Seattle Super Seahawks.

With bravado, I proudly say, the Seahawks winning streak continues.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Bills 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 8-5

Starrman44

Reaction score
Aros":2cfpmn00 said:
Normally, this game is a loss for the Seahawks. Normally this pick is as decisive as it is with regret.

However, there is nothing normal currently going on with Mr. Wilson and the 2012 Seattle Super Seahawks.

With bravado, I proudly say, the Seahawks winning streak continues.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Bills 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 8-5

Wouldn't be surprised if Seattle added 7 to that and the Bills scored 7 less (34-10). The fear is there, though, that we relapse on the road so far away and it could be a close game.

Homerism is a terrible thing for me. Sometimes it makes me see the glass half empty...

ludakrishna

Reaction score
We've struggled against fast RBs this season. Gore, Bush, Thomas and AP. Bills run similar plays for Spiller that the 49ers run for Gore. I see this game closer than people expect and see Spiller going off.

Seahawks 24, Bills 23. DangeRuss leading yet another last minute comeback.

stickman1966

Reaction score
Trust me when I say My group WILL NOT be appethetic in the crowd!!! :thirishdrinkers: I lose my voice when I watch each game in Rochester (LOVE THE SUNDAY TICKET) and this will be worse! I can't wait for Sunday!

I don't predict because when I do it makes bad JU JU

I'm in!!!

SeatownJay

Reaction score
This is the first road game I've actually felt optimistic about.

Seattle Seahawks 24
Buffalo Bills 20

NoChops

Reaction score
its a tra....oh wait.

there are no traps in December for a team making a run.

we are making a run.

hawks 27

bills 13

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The Hawks have Native American inspired art on the helmet and jersey.
The Bills have a buffalo on the helmet.

Native Americans have a proud tradition of feasting on Bison.

We have an offensive mojo going right now.
Hawks 33, Bills 9

Record to date 9-4

Largent80

Reaction score
I am fairly certain the players know the importance of this game and the way we are playing right now has to give everyone confidence.

We are clicking well in most phases of the game and I see us winning this one.

Hawks 27
Bills 10

grizbob

Reaction score
Let my sig bear witness as to why I don't make predictions bold or otherwise :oops: :180670: :roll:

That being said, as a Seahawks fan where else would you rather be than right here, right now??!! :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Ok I am calling a blow out here...

Hawks 42
Bills 6

Hawks score 28 points off TO from the Bills.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Bills 24
Hawks 21

Hawks have a unbeaten record when i pick them to lose and have not won a game yet where i picked them to win, lets hope the streak continues.

0-3

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Bills 24
Hawks 21

Hawks have a unbeaten record when i pick them to lose and have not won a game yet where i picked them to win, lets hope the streak continues.

0-3

aredub

Reaction score
I think it's going to be closer than people think. But Wilson will shine in the 4th quarter and lead us to a victory. 17-13! Go Hawks!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
If the Bills had a good coach and they weren't relying on Fitzpatrick (against our secondary), this game would be a nail biter.

The Seahawks are going to win. 30 - 14.

RtD: 6-7

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2fy3sv7w said:
If the Bills had a good coach and they weren't relying on Fitzpatrick (against our secondary), this game would be a nail biter.

The Seahawks are going to win. 30 - 14.

RtD: 6-7

They will air it out... but fitz well umm he sucks! and he will throw a MINIMUM of 3 picks.

Latest posts