I like this Power Ranking...

BlueThunder

Reaction score
7. Seattle Seahawks (8-5)
Last week: 8

Seattle moved into the No. 2 spot in Football Outsiders' team DVOA rankings as they rank in the Top 5 in offense, defense and special teams through 13 games. The Seahawks' five losses have come by a total of 24 points and they appear to be firing on all cylinders at just the right time.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... --nfl.html

:179417:

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Need to send that link to Michael Irvin.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
We seem to be peaking at the right time. I have to admit that maybe I was wrong about Carroll. Its kinda funny when you think about it. Most were pretty down on this team after the Dolphin game, but winning in Chicago and proving we can win on the road and than a spanking of the Cards have most fans believing again.

skater18000

Reaction score
Seahawks win 49ers lose this week... I think it will Like like this...

1. Patriots...

2. Broncos (win @ ravens)

3. Packers (assuming they win @ bears... hope not though)

4. Texans (taking them to beat the colts)

5. Seahawks (win @ bills)

6. :pukeface: :49ersmall:

7. Giants

kearly

Reaction score
I think it's kind of awesome that the 2012 Seattle Seahawks are way ahead of most of the league and something like the 10th best team to play in the last 20 years by DVOA, and yet they are just the 7th to 10th rated team in every current power ranking for this season.

I really mean that. I'm looking forward to the Seahawks "shocking" the NFL with a deep playoff run that any savvy football mind wouldn't have found surprising at all.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
kearly":cimt8ioc said:
I think it's kind of awesome that the 2012 Seattle Seahawks are way ahead of most of the league and something like the 10th best team to play in the last 20 years by DVOA, and yet they are just the 7th to 10th rated team in every current power ranking for this season.

I really mean that. I'm looking forward to the Seahawks "shocking" the NFL with a deep playoff run that any savvy football mind wouldn't have found surprising at all.

I think once we beat SF we're going to jump considerably up this ranking. 10-5 with wins against all the top teams is pretty funkin solid.

I asked for it early on that this team be run through Wilson and now it is (now that he's ready). Marshawn is still obviously a huge threat, but Wilson has taken us to that next level. I feel comfortable winning games without having to run (and visa versa).

We're not going to squeak our way into the playoffs, we're going to bust the doors down.