Seahawk odds to make the Superbowl at 18-1

ivotuk

Reaction score
"But today we want you to take a look at what’s happening out west, where the Seattle Seahawks—winners of four of their last five games—have quietly climbed inside the top-10 and now reside on LVH’s board at 18-1. And now that you’re looking at the Seahawks, we want you to start peering into the future.

Believe it or not, there’s a very real chance that Pete Carroll’s squad could wind up with a first-round bye when the regular season comes to a close"

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Updated-Super-Bowl-odds-Seattle-makes-a-move.html

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
What I found interesting is that 9 teams are already mathematically eliminated.

Saints, Lions, Eagles, Cardinals, Panthers, Raiders, Titans, Jags, Chiefs.

How many more will be out next week? What is maybe even MORE interesting, is that it is still (BARELY) mathematically *possible* for the Chargers, Bills, Dolphins, and Browns to do it.

HawkWow

Reaction score
From 60 -1 to 18-1 is a gigantic fall. Should we end up winning the division, I think we will fall to 10-1. Should we win the division, it woudn't shock me if we represent the NFC. OTOH, I would be beyond shocked if we beat NE, for a second time, to win it all in N.O.

I won't be shocked if we win it all next year. Just happy.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Another interesting thing. Comparing the Superbowl odds at the beginning of the season to now, you can how each team has changed from their original expectations.

That in mind, here are the 3 biggest surprises and 3 biggest disappointments:

Disappointments:
Saints, Eagles, Chargers

Surprises:
Redskins, Seahawks :), Broncos

HawkWow

Reaction score
I just got off th phone with a friend at tonites Philly game. Disappointment is reflected by the fact they are selling lower level seats for $35!! That alone will get Reid fired.

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
Those are the odds to win the superbowl not make the superbowl.

I already got the Seahawks to win at 52 to 1 (preseason bet) and another one at 35 to 1 (during the season)

seabowl

Reaction score
Got 75-1 two days after last years bowl.

jamsomatic

Reaction score
seabowl":2jp0s1n4 said:
Got 75-1 two days after last years bowl.

I did also. Put a 100 on it at The Four Queens. Photographed it, placed it in a plastic Baggie, sealed it and placed it in the pages of Notes From a 12th Man then wrapped it in the 12 Flag and placed my Dansbury Mint Seahawks Stadium atop.

(Along with all my other preseason bets)

Twisted

Reaction score
hawks were 30-1 a few weeks ago and started at 60-1