NFL network hate

JustTheTip

Reaction score
His dealer said he could have a free 8 ball for each L he gave the Seahawks.

jhball

Reaction score
Too much booger sugar.
Hes been taking alot of heat from the other guys on the show for his comments on halloween. Something like the hawks will tank.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
He is so full of hot air I don't think there is a single brain cell left.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I doubt it has anything to do with us. His cowboys are about to be eliminated from contention to the playoffs. He has to root for a lot of teams to lose so they can have a shot.

NYCoug

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3pu13d0w said:
Someone send that to Richard Sherman...

I love that this is Sherman's shtick now. Anything disrespectful or slighting of the Seahawks, Send it Sherman! Opposing quarterback's passes? Don't send it to Sherman!

It's great having a player/personality like him on the team. Both for the team and the fans.

hawker84

Reaction score
ok i can accept the fact he thinks we're pretenders, and that he'll think we'll lose out and not make the playoffs, that's all good.. but the way he said it is what gets me... like very matter of factly... na they aint making no playoff's.. they'll lose to the bill's and the next two weeks too>. what about the ram's? na they aint beating the rams...

gotta tell ya, after all this seahawk national love , that caught me a little off guard.... well if michael irvin says it, it must be so.

beasthawk

Reaction score
I just saw this, Irvin is a homer who wants his cowboys to win the wildcard, only reason he would say such idiotic horse puckey!!