Odds that carroll seeks revenge against Jeff Fischer

GoHawks

Reaction score
Lambs beat the hawks after carroll and crew got punked by the fake punt?

Carroll tried to get retribution, by doing an onside kick at start of 2nd half - didn't go in his favor

What do you think the odds are of carroll calling up the trick play to get his revenge against Fischer and the lambs?

Odds are if he does it would be with the score already in our favor, at least I'd hope that to be the case

What do you think?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I heard that Pete is planning the most rare of all football plays..................the quadruple reverse Statue of Liberty.

Basis4day

Reaction score
For purposes of "revenge"? Slim to nill. If a trick play helps us situationally, a lot more.

Pete likes Fischer.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Wilson throws a backwards pass to Rice, who turns and throws a backward pass to Robinson, who turns to find Wilson and throws a backwards pass to him. Then Wilson fires a deep bomb to Zach Miller for a net 2 yard gain. It's brilliant

OP
OP
G

GoHawks

Reaction score
I like the highlight of the wisconsin game with the pitchout to the back passing it to russell wilson

That might score some oroy points?

OP
OP
G

GoHawks

Reaction score
How bout lining big red up on the oline in the redzone and have rw rollout and drop one to him to rumble into the endzone

ala . . . the refrigerator perry?

Sac

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing them try another flea flicker. It was sooooo close to awesome the last time.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
I think they should rough the kicker and twist his ankle while they're at it. We can use a dispensable player, like say, Phil Bates.

djb28

Reaction score
I think a 58 - 0 beating would be sufficient!

calihawk

Reaction score
Carroll's on side kick annoyed me ,a low percentage play when down only six points.

Prepare your defense and play hard nose football and you don't need trick plays.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Wilson will fake a handoff to Lynch, who will go out into the flat.

Giacomini will then PICK UP Wilson and throw him to Lynch, who will catch Wilson and put him up on his shoulders and run for a 1st down.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
volsunghawk":38ew07on said:

Giacomini will then PICK UP Wilson and throw him to Lynch, who will catch Wilson and put him up on his shoulders and run for a 1st down.

Breno will get flags for roughing the passer and PI. We need to have Okung do this, or something.

SeaChase

Reaction score
Wilson will fake, pretend to fake, he'll think about faking, then not fake at all and throw a deep pass to Flynn..

JKent82

Reaction score
We will only run up the middle in the first half. And then to avoid running up the score in the second half we will only pass out of the spread with Flynn.

JKent82

Reaction score
volsunghawk":v3ounvz9 said:

:204070: