Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: VIDEO: Seahawks vs Cardinals from LevyFilms
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:11 pm 
NET Rookie

And it's gone....:(

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:13 pm 
NET Veteran

I loved it. I hate the hard rock stuff with cuss words and such. My kids love the Hawks, and I gotta shut that stuff down (at least the sound). They also love music. They are at Papa's and Granny's right now, but when they get home they're gonna love this!! Woo-hoo!!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:57 pm 
NET Veteran

Starrman44 wrote:
I loved it. I hate the hard rock stuff with cuss words and such. My kids love the Hawks, and I gotta shut that stuff down (at least the sound). They also love music. They are at Papa's and Granny's right now, but when they get home they're gonna love this!! Woo-hoo!!

Like wise. Just showed it to the kids and they loved it. Daddy still likes the blonde fan.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:06 pm 
NET Veteran

They made a beating look so majestic.

Love the soundtrack btw.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:59 pm 
* NET GIF Master *

Floridahawk79 wrote:
Like wise. Just showed it to the kids and they loved it. Daddy still likes the blonde fan.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:04 pm 
NET Veteran

That was amazing. You see so much more on slow motion. This is so well put together, it rivals nfl films minus the badass narrator.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:06 pm 
* NET GIF Master *

CaptainSkybeard wrote:
That was amazing. You see so much more on slow motion. This is so well put together, it rivals nfl films minus the badass narrator.

Yeah and I feel like his camera is a higher quality than we are getting on the broadcasts and they should have much better equipment than he does.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:23 pm 
NET Veteran

Jazzhawk wrote:
Very nice find. I wonder if they have others?

If you click on Levyfilms below the vid, it brings up a couple others from them.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:56 am 
* Mr Random Thought *

I really liked their Vesper Peak video. Sometimes I forget how amazing the NW corner of Washington is.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:41 pm 
NET Veteran

I liked every part of it.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:56 pm 
NET Veteran

That was pretty friggin sweet! Good find!

Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:15 pm 
NET Veteran

That is a pretty cool video!

And watching it, something occurred to me...starting at :35 you can barely see RW behind the line. Could it be that opposing DB's can't read RW because they can't see him? Not that he stares down receivers or anything, but even that split second makes a lot of difference. Seems to me like that it could be an advantage of being short that has not been discussed...

Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:24 pm 
NET Rookie

I wish I could take video like this and do my schtick. But alas, I sit waaaay up there with a vastly inferior camera. ;)

Awesome vid. Great find.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]