Obomanu

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I believe when the Seahawks placed him on IR they dd NOT designate him as eligble to return. If they had, he would be eligible for the Rams game and then the playoffs. Seems like with the WR group as thin as it is, we may miss him. Not like Kearse and Martin have done anything.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":nh2ughbq said:
I believe when the Seahawks placed him on IR they dd NOT designate him as eligble to return. If they had, he would be eligible for the Rams game and then the playoffs. Seems like with the WR group as thin as it is, we may miss him. Not like Kearse and Martin have done anything.

Either has Obo

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":48j1x5xe said:

I think that you are being too difficult in regards to Kearse. That was the most beautiful drop in the endzone that I have seen since T.O. in the pre-season.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Agreed - I thought it was strange how that all went down anyways, the injury didn't strike me as requiring season ending designation.

I know Pehawk wishes we could have him back as well.