Kam Chancellor Mic'd up

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
While I don't think he's been quite as good as last year (maybe a function of him not having as many opportunities to make plays because of more efficient play around him) I do think he is still a hell of a strong safety. And damn, that is one big dude. He's gotta be bigger than 25 percent of the linebackers in the league.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
haha after the Braylon td drop call, "What are they paying you, we can double it?"

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Love Kam. Especially considering he is a Hokie. Next year is the last year on his rookie contract right? What kind of contract extension do you guys think will keep in Seattle? I am not really familiar with the market for Strong Safeties. I would imagine he will get one of the bigger contracts ever given to a strong safety.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":23c9c92o said:
While I don't think he's been quite as good as last year (maybe a function of him not having as many opportunities to make plays because of more efficient play around him) I do think he is still a hell of a strong safety. And damn, that is one big dude. He's gotta be bigger than 25 percent of the linebackers in the league.

He IS big - I talked to him for a few mins at camp last summer and I was amazed with how big both him and Browner are. I'm not a small guy -- 6'3", 230 -- but I even felt a little lacking lol.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
you know who is huge? frickin KJ Wright! Dude is a monster. Dude could line up at DE.

Starrman44

Reaction score
I can't get any videos from .com to play. I am using Google Chrome. Youtube plays fine. I'd love to see this Chancellor video. Any ideas?

Starrman44

Reaction score
Hey, figured it out. I typed "about:plugins" in my Chrome browser to check if multiple flash plugins were enabled or if my flash plugin got disabled somehow. It was disabled. I simply clicked enable and it is all working. If anyone else runs chrome and experiences this than this may help you out.

Thanks for the response, btw!!

WSUhawk4life

Reaction score
Chancellor is the man, the smurf part was the best. Best strong safety in the league.

Without this guy teams wouldn't be as scared to throw over the middle.