Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Kam Chancellor Mic'd up
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:01 am 
NET Veteran

From Seahawks Suturday Night, starts at 2:55

Kam to the ref "Whatever they're paying you we'll double it"

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/v ... 3362989d73

Post subject: Re: Kam Chancellor Mic'd up
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:26 am 
NET Starter

That was awesome but I expected Kam to be louder. He's relatively calm for the degree of smack he is able to lay on folks.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:27 am 
* NET Injury Guru *

While I don't think he's been quite as good as last year (maybe a function of him not having as many opportunities to make plays because of more efficient play around him) I do think he is still a hell of a strong safety. And damn, that is one big dude. He's gotta be bigger than 25 percent of the linebackers in the league.

"There is no delay of game. We did not let the team know we were scratching our balls"

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:29 am 
NET Veteran

haha after the Braylon td drop call, "What are they paying you, we can double it?"

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:42 am 
NET Rookie

I wonder who he was calling a smurf?

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:12 am 
NET Veteran

Love Kam. Especially considering he is a Hokie. Next year is the last year on his rookie contract right? What kind of contract extension do you guys think will keep in Seattle? I am not really familiar with the market for Strong Safeties. I would imagine he will get one of the bigger contracts ever given to a strong safety.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:21 am 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *

IBleedBlueAndGreen wrote:
While I don't think he's been quite as good as last year (maybe a function of him not having as many opportunities to make plays because of more efficient play around him) I do think he is still a hell of a strong safety. And damn, that is one big dude. He's gotta be bigger than 25 percent of the linebackers in the league.

He IS big - I talked to him for a few mins at camp last summer and I was amazed with how big both him and Browner are. I'm not a small guy -- 6'3", 230 -- but I even felt a little lacking lol.

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:35 am 
NET Veteran

you know who is huge? frickin KJ Wright! Dude is a monster. Dude could line up at DE.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:38 am 
NET Veteran

I can't get any videos from .com to play. I am using Google Chrome. Youtube plays fine. I'd love to see this Chancellor video. Any ideas?

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:53 am 
* NET GIF Master *

You just need to disable adblock on Seahawks.com

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:10 pm 
NET Veteran

Hey, figured it out. I typed "about:plugins" in my Chrome browser to check if multiple flash plugins were enabled or if my flash plugin got disabled somehow. It was disabled. I simply clicked enable and it is all working. If anyone else runs chrome and experiences this than this may help you out.

Thanks for the response, btw!!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:09 pm 
NET Practice Squad

Chancellor is the man, the smurf part was the best. Best strong safety in the league.

Without this guy teams wouldn't be as scared to throw over the middle.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]