A solution for the only thing holding Russell Wilson back.

themunn

Reaction score
haha amazing, every single link on that page takes you to a "BUY ELEVATE GF" site

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Your subject should have been...

A solution for the only thing holding Wilson DOWN. :th2thumbs:

Throwdown

Reaction score
We should just let this joke bomb a little bit more...

[youtube]FLvV4NegF0o[/youtube]

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
I get what you are trying to do, but .. meh... The dude is not being held back buy it at all, and I understand how incredibly annoying this crap must be for Russell because I am about 5 ft 6 and hear this kind of stupid crap all the time. Sorry, I just think the whole issue needs to be put to bed.

mikeak

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":plaesffw said:
I get what you are trying to do, but .. meh... The dude is not being held back buy it at all, and I understand how incredibly annoying this crap must be for Russell because I am about 5 ft 6 and hear this kind of stupid crap all the time. Sorry, I just think the whole issue needs to be put to bed.

Russell wonders why you are comparing him to someone that short - he is nothing like a 5' 6" guy that would never work :stirthepot:

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":ufbe0943 said:
CaptainSkybeard":ufbe0943 said:

Imagine how Pehawk and MysterMatt feel!

Imagine how Tom Cruise feels!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":1gpl4z0g said:

I'm 6' and at 65 years old, still haven't grown up :p
The problem with Wilson taking this stuff would be that his team mates would probably start taking the stuff too, and all would be for naught. :lol:

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Maybe Wilson will inspire the first successful 5 foot 6 NFL QB with his 5 10 ness. I mean at that point, you can hide behind the line so its a bit of an advantage. Look at NO's Darren Sproles, 5 foot 6 very successful RB.

Hawks46

Reaction score
What's so funny ?

I just bought 6 bottles of that stuff.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":lxpabbhh said:
Ok, we'll put it to bed. We're talking the little bed that Goldilocks's sleeps in, right?

Spectre

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":3tqo9xdr said:
Seems like people will never run short of Russell Wilson jokes....

I see what you did there. C'mon, cut him some slack. We're only a few small games away from the playoffs.

:lol:

Latest posts