Was this really necessary???

DHawk

Reaction score
Well, it is sorta the truth. If it wasn't, what we did to the Saints wouldn't have been so amazingly awesomesauce.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":finomlt3 said:
I hate Roger Goodell more than I hate the devil.
Yeah but aren't you and the devil kinda tight?

OP
OP
seahawksfanatic000

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
Has he ever played anything higher than high school ball? Because I wouldn't want the most important man in football decisions to have no experience.

OP
OP
seahawksfanatic000

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
DHawk":3jyeqoml said:
Well, it is sorta the truth. If it wasn't, what we did to the Saints wouldn't have been so amazingly awesomesauce.

But still, there have been plenty of teams worse than us.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
seahawksfanatic000":rm054p95 said:
DHawk":rm054p95 said:

But still, there have been plenty of teams worse than us.
Not record-wise. The playoff system has been set up for how many years? Division winners get an automatic bid. Now they want to change that. Then you'd have to do away with divisions altogether. I think its just opening up a whole other can of worms.

KK84

Reaction score
-The Glove-":10ungobq said:
Not record-wise. The playoff system has been set up for how many years? Division winners get an automatic bid. Now they want to change that. Then you'd have to do away with divisions altogether. I think its just opening up a whole other can of worms.

I don't think Goodell minds opening up cans of worms. He wants touch football with no kickoffs, so why not make divisions useless too?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
IMO the fact that we WON that playoff game is more than enough evidence that the system works. You win your division you deserve a shot at the playoffs. We're the ONLY team to ever get in with a losing record. It's not broke, don't try to fix it.

Sac

Reaction score
This is bs. The players won't agree to an 18 game season so the league creates more games by expanding the playoffs and they get paid anyway. Bad idea.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":12oz3an2 said:
This is bs. The players won't agree to an 18 game season so the league creates more games by expanding the playoffs and they get paid anyway. Bad idea.

Yeah. I'd only advocate more playoff spots if there were more teams.....

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
They should just run a spring league March-July. Football all year round.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Bad idea.

Having six teams make the playoffs out of each 16-team conference is perfect.

For God's sake and everything that is precious, please don't change the NFL Playoffs system.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
This is lame. He is going to ruin the NFL. Soon, he'll be the NFL's version of Gary Bettman.

AVL

Reaction score
If these brain addled ex players would drop their frivolous law suites things would change at a slower pace.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":cng6fns9 said:
I hate Roger Goodell more than I hate the devil.

How do you know that they aren't one in the same?

Roger Godell is a "one man wrecking crew" of the NFL. Another "do gooder" who thinks that they have such a great idea that must be implemented for the good of others.

Latest posts