Odds that carroll seeks revenge against Jeff Fischer

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Lambs beat the hawks after carroll and crew got punked by the fake punt?

Carroll tried to get retribution, by doing an onside kick at start of 2nd half - didn't go in his favor

What do you think the odds are of carroll calling up the trick play to get his revenge against Fischer and the lambs?

Odds are if he does it would be with the score already in our favor, at least I'd hope that to be the case

What do you think?
    GoHawks
    NET Starter

• I heard that Pete is planning the most rare of all football plays..................the quadruple reverse Statue of Liberty.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

• WR pass.

Followed by a Lynch pass.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

• For purposes of "revenge"? Slim to nill. If a trick play helps us situationally, a lot more.

Pete likes Fischer.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

• Wilson throws a backwards pass to Rice, who turns and throws a backward pass to Robinson, who turns to find Wilson and throws a backwards pass to him. Then Wilson fires a deep bomb to Zach Miller for a net 2 yard gain. It's brilliant

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• Breno will line up at FB and rumble 86 yards for the score!
    Cassius Marsh is my 2014 Adopt a Pro Bowl Rookie
    Atradees
    NET Veteran

• Atradees wrote:Breno will line up at FB and rumble 86 yards for the score!

Then it'll get called back for a penalty...on Breno.

@kidhawk: I laughed. Awesome.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• I like the highlight of the wisconsin game with the pitchout to the back passing it to russell wilson

That might score some oroy points?
    GoHawks
    NET Starter

• How bout lining big red up on the oline in the redzone and have rw rollout and drop one to him to rumble into the endzone

ala . . . the refrigerator perry?
    GoHawks
    NET Starter

• I wouldn't mind seeing them try another flea flicker. It was sooooo close to awesome the last time.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    Atradees wrote:Breno will line up at FB and rumble 86 yards for the score!

Then it'll get called back for a penalty...on Breno.

@kidhawk: I laughed. Awesome.

Tru Dat.
    Cassius Marsh is my 2014 Adopt a Pro Bowl Rookie
    Atradees
    NET Veteran

• I think they should rough the kicker and twist his ankle while they're at it. We can use a dispensable player, like say, Phil Bates.
    "I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate
    Hawken-Dazs
    NET Veteran

• I think a 58 - 0 beating would be sufficient!
    djb28
    NET Veteran

• Carroll's on side kick annoyed me ,a low percentage play when down only six points.

Prepare your defense and play hard nose football and you don't need trick plays.
    calihawk
    NET Bench Warmer

• Wilson will fake a handoff to Lynch, who will go out into the flat.

Giacomini will then PICK UP Wilson and throw him to Lynch, who will catch Wilson and put him up on his shoulders and run for a 1st down.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

• volsunghawk wrote:Wilson will fake a handoff to Lynch, who will go out into the flat.

Giacomini will then PICK UP Wilson and throw him to Lynch, who will catch Wilson and put him up on his shoulders and run for a 1st down.

Breno will get flags for roughing the passer and PI. We need to have Okung do this, or something.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• Wilson will fake, pretend to fake, he'll think about faking, then not fake at all and throw a deep pass to Flynn..
    Go SeaHawks
    SeaChase
    NET Starter

• We will only run up the middle in the first half. And then to avoid running up the score in the second half we will only pass out of the spread with Flynn.
    Last edited by JKent82 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

• volsunghawk wrote:Wilson will fake a handoff to Lynch, who will go out into the flat.

:204070:
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

• I would hope Pete would have grown up from that episode.

Merely a school yard play done in the heat of the moment.

:141847_bnono:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

i was gonna try and add a little sumpin sumpin, but i can't top this....rats!
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• Sign Vijay Singh to a one week contract. Line him up in the pistol and let him knock one through the goalposts with a 7 iron. It'll be worth -1 for the Rams.
    Follow me on Twitter: @realchrisbrown5
    Backpack Rich
    ChrisB Bacon
    NET Veteran

• We collect the best football players from Tanzania and replace them with our current roster. That will show em.
    Russell Wilson doesn't do losing anymore -peachesenregalia, jan 5, 2013
    seahawksfanatic000
    NET Starter

• Did anyone see the all-22 vid and see what they did? It seemed a little sketchy at the time and they never showed a good replay of it.
    bigtrain21
    * NET GIF Master *

• bigtrain21 wrote:Did anyone see the all-22 vid and see what they did? It seemed a little sketchy at the time and they never showed a good replay of it.

If you're asking what the rams did, they sent a player (I forget who it was that scored and too lazy to look it up atm) towards the sideline acting like he was leaving the game. That player never actually left the field of play and they never sent in a replacement, making him legal for that next play. He just nonchalantly waited until it was time and played ball. I think I remember Pete saying he caught it and tried to call a time out but he couldn't get an officials attention before the snap and TD Rams.

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• GoHawks wrote:Lambs beat the hawks after carroll and crew got punked by the fake punt?

Carroll tried to get retribution, by doing an onside kick at start of 2nd half - didn't go in his favor

What do you think the odds are of carroll calling up the trick play to get his revenge against Fischer and the lambs?

Odds are if he does it would be with the score already in our favor, at least I'd hope that to be the case

What do you think?

I think that if Pete gets a chance, that he should try'n pitch another shut-out, only this time, he should leave RW and the first teamers in to run the score up to 80 to 0 and set a new NFL shut out record, and serve notice. :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• kidhawk wrote:
    bigtrain21 wrote:Did anyone see the all-22 vid and see what they did? It seemed a little sketchy at the time and they never showed a good replay of it.

If you're asking what the rams did, they sent a player (I forget who it was that scored and too lazy to look it up atm) towards the sideline acting like he was leaving the game. That player never actually left the field of play and they never sent in a replacement, making him legal for that next play. He just nonchalantly waited until it was time and played ball. I think I remember Pete saying he caught it and tried to call a time out but he couldn't get an officials attention before the snap and TD Rams.

Thanks for the refresher. I was actually asking if anyone saw the video because I have yet to see what went down, only heard the description. I would love to see a video of it.
    bigtrain21
    * NET GIF Master *

• Amendola faked running off the field on 4th down and nobody on the field noticed/covered him as he lined up close to the sideline on the next play. Because he was in the huddle on the previous play, he was allowed to stay on the sideline and not be required to enter the huddle on the fake FG.
    "Doug Baldwin doesn't get separation, he gets a divorce." -NorthDallas40oz
    jman316
    NET Starter

• Here is the rule that the Rams circumvented because Amendola was already in the game. He never left the field of play. Had he done so, he would have needed to comply with this rule.
    Offensive substitutes who remain in the game must move onto the field as far as the inside of the field numerals before moving to a wide position.
    your Superbowl XLVIII Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:13 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information