how great would this be

hawkfan333

Reaction score
we beat buffalo and NE beats the niners then we hand that douche bag harbaugh his first back to back loss on his birthday in the C-Link

Sac

Reaction score
You put "Harbaugh" and "douche" in the same sentence, so I think it's correct by default.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
Now that I think about it.... I don't really hate SF players. I just hate their fans and their coach.

Am I wrong with this statement?

Hawks46

Reaction score
Not to be technical, but if SF loses at NE, it won't be his first back to back loss, it would be his first 3 losses in a row, which I would be TOTALLY good with.

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
Hawks46":1z48hqqh said:
Not to be technical, but if SF loses at NE, it won't be his first back to back loss, it would be his first 3 losses in a row, which I would be TOTALLY good with.

Not to be technical, but how do you figure? They just beat the Dolphins

Steve2222

Reaction score
Hawk-A-Loogie":2df3hfwf said:
Now that I think about it.... I don't really hate SF players. I just hate their fans and their coach.

49er fans are the worst. However, the NFL general forum that I frequent has a tons of cool 49er fans and us Seahawk fans on the board show love to each other back and forth. Its weird.

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
Hawk-A-Loogie":3mv6e17k said:

Their are some players on that team that I hate. Crabs, Moss, VD (although not as much as say 3 years ago). Not sure how I feel about Aldon Smith. Seems like a bit of a knucklehead. I do however respect the crap out of Willis, Justin Smith and Frank Gore

KK84

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":qxishlwj said:
You put "Harbaugh" and "douche" in the same sentence, so I think it's correct by default.

Jim Jim Jim.......Douchebag Harbaugh style

gtcotcakya

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":myae699w said:
Hmmm...I was thinking it's redundant. Go look up douchebag in the dictionary. I'm pretty sure the definition is Harbaugh.

Seeker

Reaction score
seahawks niners was basically crips vs bloods last year. These two teams hate each other from ownership to fanbase and god are these two teams good.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Lets throw in a GB loss somewhere along the way so that way we're hittin' the 2 spot.

rideaducati

Reaction score
The Giants need to lose another game for Seattle to get the #2 seed too. They have a better conference record right now.

OP
OP
hawkfan333

hawkfan333

Reaction score
Hawks46":1qzr8n92 said:
yeah how do you figure that it would be three in a row

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I can't imagine how slow next week will go if this happens. I'm sure I'll be hard to deal with around here :) I work less than a mile from the stadium too, so a few trips down there during the week for "lunch break" will be in the mix. It would be one of the biggest games in a very long time around here, and as Hawks fans, we can't honestly say we've had a ton of huge games in comparison to the 30+ years of our franchise. Man this has to happen..... And I'll be enjoying every last second of it :49ersmall:

Rainger

Reaction score
Hawk-A-Loogie":1v1s8ayt said:

:13: :13: :13: :13: :13: :13: :13: :13: :49ersmall:

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
rainger":2f166ih4 said:
Hawk-A-Loogie":2f166ih4 said:

:13: :13: :13: :13: :13: :13: :13: :13: :49ersmall:

Yep, I agree. Mainly, I hate their fans and their coach.