To much Breno Hate

Cartire

Reaction score
I get it, hes a penalty magnet. And it pisses me off too,

But i have been watching the all-22 this year, and this guy is good. There is a reason he keeps starting even though he cant seem to shore up his penalties. He man handles that right side. Hes also a major factor for Lynch's running success on that rights side.

Also, i blame his tiny helmet for him making mistakes. But i dont want him off the field.

TaterHawk

Reaction score
Can we find a way to attach the ref whistle to a shock collar?

Sit Breno..good boy :th2thumbs:

acbass

Reaction score
TaterHawk":1cav1y5y said:

That's hilarious. A shock collar. Dude is old school nasty. I like it.

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
I've always liked Breno. Seems like a team player who gets all the hate usually for trying to push the pile.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
acbass":2xpfci16 said:
TaterHawk":2xpfci16 said:

That's hilarious. A shock collar. Dude is old school nasty. I like it.

Beyond hilarious!! Our "pin headed" friend reminds me of a cartoon character!

VHawk

Reaction score
Breno catches heat on twitter by fans too.I myself love his attitude.

hawker84

Reaction score
i've seen him manhandle, and i've seen him being manhandled... but the penalties are always there.. he's been a drive killer, regardless of how good he is or isn't, he's killed drive after drive with STUPID bone head penalties.... i don't have a salution to the problem, i just know the penalties are a problem. at what point do you realize as an intelligent human being that you're hurting your team, and need to reel it in a bit?

sturg78

Reaction score
He has not had a lot of penalties lately and after watching the replay for Az, the excessive blocking foul he got was bad luck. He was ahead of Lynch when he started to make his block.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
sturg78":17st2rgp said:
He has not had a lot of penalties lately and after watching the replay for Az, the excessive blocking foul he got was bad luck. He was ahead of Lynch when he started to make his block.

What?? You mean to say that he doesn't have eyes in the back of his head?

hawkfan333

Reaction score
he also gets called for some bogus penalties just cause the guys complain dont get me wrong he does commit more then he should but i think they watch him closer cause players and coaches are complaining to the refs

O-LineFan

Reaction score
If it's not drive killing, I love seeing him randomly shove a dude to the ground or facemask someone after the whistle. Can't make the defensive guys feel too well when they know he's a loose cannon.

Like a less-talented Suh on our O-Line :)

But in all seriousnouss, Outsiders clearly shows that we rank 4th in the league when rushing to the right tackle/ outside the Left End. Meaning that Breno is kicking some serious butt.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Lol the typo in your title makes it sound like your making a toast to hating on Breno

NYCoug

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3qwxuwz5 said:
Lol the typo in your title makes it sound like your making a toast to hating on Breno

C'mon Carlson! You know it's YOU'RE! This post makes it seem like you're making a toast on the poster who's making a toast on hating on Breno! haha, just kidding all around guys

I love Breno. I love his passion for assaulting the opposition. As much as I hate his personal foul penalties, I respect where they come from. He just wants to assault the defense, and that's 100% fine with me! It's not like we have a better option at RT. Omiyale? Maybe, but I doubt it.

seahawks875

Reaction score
I've always thought our biggest hole on the o-line is right guard (James Carpenter, John Moffitt, JR Sweezy), not Giacomini

Sac

Reaction score
NYCoug":33vcbncb said:
therealjohncarlson":33vcbncb said:

C'mon Carlson! You know it's YOU'RE! This post makes it seem like you're making a toast on the poster who's making a toast on hating on Breno! haha, just kidding all around guys

I love Breno. I love his passion for assaulting the opposition. As much as I hate his personal foul penalties, I respect where they come from. He just wants to assault the defense, and that's 100% fine with me! It's not like we have a better option at RT. Omiyale? Maybe, but I doubt it.

Coug for the win. Makes my burn look like a baby rash.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
sturg78":1lqm3yfq said:
I'm re-watching the AZ game myself tonight and that play just played.

Breno was just a tad bit late on his block, wherein, with his arm extended, he pushed a player on his back as that player was going down to the ground. Had he stopped there, there would have been no penalty.

Instead, what he did was... he took another step and then piled on the guy's back driving his upper body and face into the turf.

The dude doesn't know when good... is good enuf!!

Simply, STUPID.