Seahawks will be in Grey/Grey against Bills

seahawksteve

Reaction score
Are the Seahawks going with the "throwbacks" jerseys for this game?

Thought that I had seen that posted or heard that earlier this season.

LawHawk

Reaction score
A long time ago someone said that the grey jerseys were coming out for the Bills game. They haven't been worn yet. Surely they will wear them at least once. If we were to totally disregard this rumor, I would opine that they would probably be worn at home for the home fans to enjoy them and for the team to sell more of them.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Does Buffalo have a tendency to wear their whites at home since their last uniform update? For all that our wolf greys look kinda like a white, I believe everything they still count as a colored jersey as far as the league is concerned.

I'm still putting my money on seeing the Greys against San Francisco, especially since the game has been flexed to Sundays night football.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
I want to see the greys at some point, but we are 6-0 at home wearing the blues, and you never want to fudge with a winning streak

EmonacoZ71

Reaction score
If the wolf grey is treated like the silver the Patriots have, they will be treated as road uniforms.

JonRud

Reaction score
These have to be road [white] unis. They are too light to match up against white.

If the Bills are wearing blue at home...we can wear these. I hope it happens.

Hawkintent

Reaction score
Didn't want to make a new uni thread but how are the people that didn't like the new jerseys liking them after some good football in them? I have grown to like them as it is great watching this team!

shiva1008

Reaction score
Hawkintent":3spl1nkl said:
Didn't want to make a new uni thread but how are the people that didn't like the new jerseys liking them after some good football in them? I have grown to like them as it is great watching this team!

It's fitting that we got the new unis in the same year as Russel Wilson starting out, and finally coming into our own and establishing an identity as a team. It all seems to go together.

I was indifferent to them at first, but it seems that the young kids like them and a lot of players like them, so yeah.

vant

Reaction score
Just to confirm: We will be wearing alternates this weekend.

(Seattle Time's reporter source).

razgriz737

Reaction score
Didn't see this posted, sorry if it was already!

Per Mike Sando on twitter:

"Got an email today asking if rumors were true about Seahawks wearing alternate "Wolf Grey" uniforms vs BUF. Team says yes."

kidhawk

Reaction score
All grey, all white, all blue, monotone is not my thing, but as long as they win, they can wear all pink for all I care :)

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Greygrey

I am pretty sure we wore White/Grey in each and every road loss, and only in each road loss. If that is true, we have never lost in any other uniform.

How much do you want to bet we never wear that combo again?

EDIT: well i guess this was a duplicate, but I did add the pic so can someone merge mine in to the other please?