Lynch's Weight?

MoneyLynch24

Reaction score
I might be mistaken but I think I heard one of the commentators last game mention Lynch weighed around 228lbs? I could see that being somewhat accurate seeing that he came into the league around 215, and he's definately heavier now. It really doesn't matter to me since he's having a career year, just wondering what you guys thought?

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
I don't care what he weighs as long as he rushes for 3tds he could weigh 600 pounds and it wouldn't matter

Starrman44

Reaction score
He looks every bit of 228 to me. He is thick from his hair to his toe nails. Goodness. I would hate to be ran over by him. He is a bowling ball, only not short for a running back (5'11"). I love his wide base and short steps. Great low center of gravity and excellent balance. That one run looked just like a nice throw in a bowling alley... :)

I am getting so giddy with this team. Go Hawks!!

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
In training camp this year they were saying that he lost weight and looked more explosive

Msfann

Reaction score
I think he switched over to a smaller jersey too so it would be harder to grab jersey and pull him down. Just a guess though.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Well, they said last year he played the lightest he's been since college. He definately looked faster last year.

He looks thicker this year. He doesn't have a lot of long runs, but he's 2nd in the NFL in runs of 5-9 yards. I would guess him at 230, and he's a damn shifty 230.

Funny, but Turbin is listed at the same size, 5'11" and 225. He looks a lot learner than Marshawn does, and he's definately faster in a straight line, but isn't as shifty and doesn't break as many tackles (outside of AP, no one does though).

OP
OP
MoneyLynch24

MoneyLynch24

Reaction score
Starrman44":1l90oyc1 said:
He looks every bit of 228 to me. He is thick from his hair to his toe nails. Goodness. I would hate to be ran over by him. He is a bowling ball, only not short for a running back (5'11"). I love his wide base and short steps. Great low center of gravity and excellent balance. That one run looked just like a nice throw in a bowling alley... :)

I read somewhere that he got that base and those crazy legs from rocking his bike side to side when he rode as a kid.

OP
OP
MoneyLynch24

MoneyLynch24

Reaction score
Msfann":2yq6t531 said:
I think he switched over to a smaller jersey too so it would be harder to grab jersey and pull him down. Just a guess though.

I noticed that too, and way smaller shoulder pads.

largenutz

Reaction score
Turbin is ripped, all that muscle weighs more than fat, probably keeps him from moving side to side a little more difficult than Lynch. Man I love our RBs.
I still wish we had julius jones tho.

jk.

rpmischris

Reaction score
Starrman44":2685em8y said:

Checking him out a little to much bruh? Something you wanna tell us?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":1qzelktl said:
In training camp this year they were saying that he lost weight and looked more explosive

Yup, he is having more long runs this year, including his career long 77-yarder. His speed an explosiveness has never been better, IMO.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Lynch is just a big solid mass. I think he looks even quicker this year than last year. He has been finding some success on the outside and beating people on the turn.

It just seems like he has really worked hard on doing everything since coming here. It didn't take him long to become my favorite player. It happened that first Chicago game, where he was getting hit in the backfield but still getting 2-4 yards with guys hanging on him.

Turbin... Wow, he is going to really be a solid runner. Lynch is still very young so we are lucky to have that kind of tandem.