Power Rankings

SEC FAN

Reaction score
I'd first like to say is don't take these things very serious, they are just opinions. I read them weekly just for fun. Enjoy.

Fox Sports (Brian Billick)
8. Didn't move up. The 58 points the Seahawks scored was a franchise record ... oh, and they didn't allow any points either.

ESPN
10. Moved up 2. Sando picked us 7th. Anything's possible for the Seahawks, who could be the NFC's top seed -- or miss the playoffs entirely. (Sando)

USA Today
8. Moved up 4. Win-win. A 58-point victory vs. a division rival and some key players get a short day at the office.

CBS (Pete Prisco)
10. Moved up 2. They are surging. Are they the team nobody wants if they get to the playoffs?

NFL.com (Elliot Harrison)
7. Moved up 3. The Seattle Seahawks' defense just scored another touchdown. Come back later.

NBC Sports/PFT (Mike Florio)
7. Didn't move up. Unlike the 2005 team that made it to the Super Bowl, this team can win big games away from Seattle.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I saw that POS Graziano at ESPN had us 12th, with the Bears at 9. Usually I don't care about power rankings, but that guys needs to get punched.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":119bbrms said:
I saw that POS Graziano at ESPN had us 12th, with the Bears at 9. Usually I don't care about power rankings, but that guys needs to get punched.
+1 :th2thumbs:

Earlier in the season he defended his lower ranking of the Hawks because "they can't win on the road".

How does the Hawks victory over the Bears AT SOLDIER FIELD not put us ahead of them in his petrified, pea-brained head.!!!!!!

Also, the Hawks are on a roll... and the Bears are stumbling and about to be put out of their misery by the Packers next week.

NEWSFLASH: the Chicago Bears don't make the Playoffs, just like last year. :th2thumbs:

652cHAWK

Reaction score
Anything's possible for the Seahawks, who could be the NFC's top seed -- or miss the playoffs entirely. (Sando)

So true. I'll have a better opinion about this, after I see how our team does in Toronto this weekend. Hope we're getting our mojo on when it really matters.

sturg78

Reaction score
ESPN also has a funny shot on the Falcons, something along the lines of "Good to see the Falcons are in playoff form" after they lost. BURN!

Steve2222

Reaction score
SEC FAN":oxkods3l said:
I'd first like to say is don't take these things very serious, they are just opinions. I read them weekly just for fun. Enjoy.

8. Didn't move up. The 58 points the Seahawks scored was a franchise record ... oh, and they didn't allow any points either.

ESPN
10. Moved up 2. Sando picked us 7th. Anything's possible for the Seahawks, who could be the NFC's top seed -- or miss the playoffs entirely. (Sando)

USA Today
8. Moved up 4. Win-win. A 58-point victory vs. a division rival and some key players get a short day at the office.

CBS (Pete Prisco)
10. Moved up 2. They are surging. Are they the team nobody wants if they get to the playoffs?

7. Moved up 3. The Seattle Seahawks' defense just scored another touchdown. Come back later.

7. Didn't move up. Unlike the 2005 team that made it to the Super Bowl, this team can win big games away from Seattle.

This last one confused me. Was he saying the 2005 team couldnt win big games on the road? We lost to Jacksonville, Washington, and GB (with our starters playing like a series). We beat Philly (destroyed them), Tennessee, and our division.

Cartire

Reaction score
Steve2222":3ultvz5y said:
SEC FAN":3ultvz5y said:

ESPN

USA Today

CBS (Pete Prisco)

This last one confused me. Was he saying the 2005 team couldnt win big games on the road? We lost to Jacksonville, Washington, and GB (with our starters playing like a series). We beat Philly (destroyed them), Tennessee, and our division.

Yea, a bunch of guys were making comments on that page. we had a 5-3 road record in 2005. Made no sense at all what he said.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
mikeak":1epbxlbi said:
Missed the Cowherd show but he put us 3rd.......... I like that one better :)

I heard that today. He kept asking who's better and saying they're a complete team.

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
Really confused about Florio's comment. What? That makes absolutely no sense.