I'd first like to say is don't take these things very serious, they are just opinions. I read them weekly just for fun. Enjoy.
Fox Sports (Brian Billick)
8. Didn't move up. The 58 points the Seahawks scored was a franchise record ... oh, and they didn't allow any points either.
10. Moved up 2. Sando picked us 7th. Anything's possible for the Seahawks, who could be the NFC's top seed -- or miss the playoffs entirely. (Sando)
8. Moved up 4. Win-win. A 58-point victory vs. a division rival and some key players get a short day at the office.
CBS (Pete Prisco)
10. Moved up 2. They are surging. Are they the team nobody wants if they get to the playoffs?
NFL.com (Elliot Harrison)
7. Moved up 3. The Seattle Seahawks' defense just scored another touchdown. Come back later.
NBC Sports/PFT (Mike Florio)
7. Didn't move up. Unlike the 2005 team that made it to the Super Bowl, this team can win big games away from Seattle.