Power Rankings

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Power Rankings
Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:52 pm
  • I'd first like to say is don't take these things very serious, they are just opinions. I read them weekly just for fun. Enjoy.

Fox Sports (Brian Billick)
    8. Didn't move up. The 58 points the Seahawks scored was a franchise record ... oh, and they didn't allow any points either.

ESPN
    10. Moved up 2. Sando picked us 7th. Anything's possible for the Seahawks, who could be the NFC's top seed -- or miss the playoffs entirely. (Sando)

USA Today
    8. Moved up 4. Win-win. A 58-point victory vs. a division rival and some key players get a short day at the office.

CBS (Pete Prisco)
    10. Moved up 2. They are surging. Are they the team nobody wants if they get to the playoffs?

NFL.com (Elliot Harrison)
    7. Moved up 3. The Seattle Seahawks' defense just scored another touchdown. Come back later.

NBC Sports/PFT (Mike Florio)
    7. Didn't move up. Unlike the 2005 team that made it to the Super Bowl, this team can win big games away from Seattle.
    SEC FAN
    NET Starter

Re: Power Rankings
Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:01 pm
  • Colin Cowherd has us ranked 3rd. San Fran 8th
    sainthawk29
    NET Starter

Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:05 pm
  • Missed the Cowherd show but he put us 3rd.......... I like that one better :)
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:06 pm
  • sainthawk29 wrote:Colin Cowherd has us ranked 3rd. San Fran 8th

Wow, gimme some Cowpuke love!
    "I want to drink Ranier Beer out of a mug made from Jim harbaugh's hollowed out skull." CANHAWK
    sam1313
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:18 pm
  • I saw that POS Graziano at ESPN had us 12th, with the Bears at 9. Usually I don't care about power rankings, but that guys needs to get punched.
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:35 pm
  • Missing_Clink wrote:I saw that POS Graziano at ESPN had us 12th, with the Bears at 9. Usually I don't care about power rankings, but that guys needs to get punched.

+1 :th2thumbs:

Earlier in the season he defended his lower ranking of the Hawks because "they can't win on the road".

How does the Hawks victory over the Bears AT SOLDIER FIELD not put us ahead of them in his petrified, pea-brained head.!!!!!!

Also, the Hawks are on a roll... and the Bears are stumbling and about to be put out of their misery by the Packers next week.

NEWSFLASH: the Chicago Bears don't make the Playoffs, just like last year. :th2thumbs:
    EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

your World Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:54 pm
  • Anything's possible for the Seahawks, who could be the NFC's top seed -- or miss the playoffs entirely. (Sando)

So true. I'll have a better opinion about this, after I see how our team does in Toronto this weekend. Hope we're getting our mojo on when it really matters.
    652cHAWK
    *Hawk Junk Junkie*
    *Hawk Junk Junkie*

Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:57 pm
  • :link:
    KitsapHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:07 pm
  • ESPN also has a funny shot on the Falcons, something along the lines of "Good to see the Falcons are in playoff form" after they lost. BURN!
    sturg78
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:09 pm
  • SEC FAN wrote:I'd first like to say is don't take these things very serious, they are just opinions. I read them weekly just for fun. Enjoy.

8. Didn't move up. The 58 points the Seahawks scored was a franchise record ... oh, and they didn't allow any points either.

ESPN
    10. Moved up 2. Sando picked us 7th. Anything's possible for the Seahawks, who could be the NFC's top seed -- or miss the playoffs entirely. (Sando)

USA Today
    8. Moved up 4. Win-win. A 58-point victory vs. a division rival and some key players get a short day at the office.

CBS (Pete Prisco)
    10. Moved up 2. They are surging. Are they the team nobody wants if they get to the playoffs?

7. Moved up 3. The Seattle Seahawks' defense just scored another touchdown. Come back later.

7. Didn't move up. Unlike the 2005 team that made it to the Super Bowl, this team can win big games away from Seattle.

This last one confused me. Was he saying the 2005 team couldnt win big games on the road? We lost to Jacksonville, Washington, and GB (with our starters playing like a series). We beat Philly (destroyed them), Tennessee, and our division.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:21 pm
  • Steve2222 wrote:
    SEC FAN wrote:I'd first like to say is don't take these things very serious, they are just opinions. I read them weekly just for fun. Enjoy.

ESPN

USA Today

CBS (Pete Prisco)

This last one confused me. Was he saying the 2005 team couldnt win big games on the road? We lost to Jacksonville, Washington, and GB (with our starters playing like a series). We beat Philly (destroyed them), Tennessee, and our division.

Yea, a bunch of guys were making comments on that page. we had a 5-3 road record in 2005. Made no sense at all what he said.
    hawksincebirth wrote:So Russell has leverage but marshawn doesn't ? I thought its next man up. Hey we got t jack and bj Daniels right ??
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:24 pm
  • Graziono discounts us in the power rankings due to GoldenGate. So according to his rankings we are 7-6. A$$hole
    entropyrulesall
    NET Rookie

Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:13 pm
  • mikeak wrote:Missed the Cowherd show but he put us 3rd.......... I like that one better :)

I heard that today. He kept asking who's better and saying they're a complete team.
    SeaWolv
    NET Starter

Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:26 pm
  • Really confused about Florio's comment. What? That makes absolutely no sense.
    Follow me on Twitter: @realchrisbrown5
    Backpack Rich
    ChrisB Bacon
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:49 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information