Playing on the road

Aristotle22

Reaction score
It seems to me that the Hawks are becoming a pretty complete team. The early road losses were close that some could have been won. The way they played Chicago gives me a feeling that if they have a road game or two in the post-season it will end in our favor. Maybe we can host a playoff game as well.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Plus we have lost all our road games by 1 score, with a chance to win them at the end.

Road games are tough, but I agree that with the way the team is playing now, we would have a shot to make some noise on the road in the playoffs.

hawker84

Reaction score
very happy with the offense as of late, play calling , execution, play making, and even in game adjustments... what still worries me is the D... away from the CLink, it seems like they cannot play at the same level for whatever reason.. this has to improve... to make any playoff road noise..

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Yes the offense is playing much better on the road now, but the defense still needs to find it's road swagger. Even Pete mentioned this in his teleconference yesterday, saying they still need to figure out how to get all these home sacks and turnovers on the road.

If the Hawks want to do anything in the playoffs, it's gonna be on the defense to create turnovers and get sacks.