If I Told You We Would Blow One More Out...

skater18000

Reaction score
and you could chose which game... which would it be

@ Bills: Prove we can really beat somebody one the road

vs. 49ers: Kick the division rivals *** and send them packing

vs. Rams: The team that embarrassed you with a stupid fake field goal and long field goals

I fell another blow out coming... but i feel the one vs 49ers would be the best, but the bills would be nice back to back blow outs.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Wow tough call.

Rationally, I'd like to say the Bills. The Hawks need to know they can go out on the road and thunderstomp somebody, and really scrub away all our road woes this year.

Personally, I'd like to see us crush the Niners. I don't like em. I don't like Harbaugh. And I'm tired of seeing Gore run all over us. Plus, it's another big confidence boost to crush one of the top teams in the league.

Reaction score
Word. Kicking the crap outta the 49ers would be the most satisfying...realistically though, I'm seeing it being the rams. We don't play well on the road, no matter how "good" we are, and I really just don't see us blowing out the 49ers.

Hawksfan78

Reaction score
Crush the 9ers!!!!! Make a statement that we can beat any team!

grizbob

Reaction score
HawkFan72":t3ewm45b said:
Beating the crap out of the Niners is an easy choice.

Yup, if we blew up the ninners I could die a happy man. Words can't describe my disdain of that team :twisted:

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
Is there even a question about this? I want to demolish, dismantle, and otherwise erase the whiners....on our way to the division. It's the one game left that means the most, IMO. We can't win the division without winning that game.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Easily the Bills. At least if we beat SF in a close game SF wont lose any respect making our strength of schedule look better.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Niners for sure. SNF in front of a national audience. It probably will be for the division title. And I'll be at the game.

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
Steve2222":37azna92 said:
Easily the Bills. At least if we beat SF in a close game SF wont lose any respect making our strength of schedule look better.

This isn't the NCAA. Our SOS means squadoosh.

Crush the Niners and all will be right in the universe.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
In the regular season? Is this even a debate?

Beat the Bills by 3-7, then the Niners by 100 :D

hawker84

Reaction score
greenbay in greenbay , with tate scoring the first touchdown doing a lambeau leap and they actually catch him and annointing him the next greg jennings... the camera quickly turns to rogers where it catches him throwing his helment in disgust accidentally hitting matthews right in the shin bone putting him out of the game... just saying it could happen 8)