Not a big fan on stats but

Biggiec76

Reaction score
with Houstons game tonight we are the 3rd reanked D in the League behind Pit and San Fran. I know we should have been easy on the cards this week but when we sit out on an island from the rest of the league, it is nice to play hard and keep the ball away from the other team cause this league is based on stats, just look at announcers and how they use them and if it gets us the attention then lets play hard. Fact in the Dallas Game in the end we let up on Romo and he had over 80 yards in the last 2 minutes. Still bitter becasue it affected our ranking D for weeks. Fact is it is a tough league and you never let up. My Rant

Hawks46

Reaction score
This is based on yardage, not scoring. You don't win games by racking up 500 yards, you win games by scoring.

Last I checked, SF was #1 and we were #2 in scoring defense. Pitt was around #8 I think.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
Agree with you man. Games where you're killing it and the other team later comes back to close the game by a possession only. Gotta keep grinding them and make their team tired.

Imagine if we let them score? Stat is everything when it comes to media hype.