This Niners "flex game" thread is on page 9 already...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Hawkstorian wrote:Every NFL fan should be excited. It's going to be a great game.

I'm excited and depressed. Hoping we have at least a double digit lead by halftime (not predicting, just hoping). I'm already going to be a ball of nerves on my flight, I don't need the added pressure of wondering what happened in the game, although I'm pretty certain that the game will be way too close to call so I'll just have to bite my nails for 8-9 hours
    :les:

kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• If the Niners march into Foxburough and Seattle and come out 2-0, I will personally annoint them SB Champions. That would be an impressive feat.

May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• BlueThunder wrote:If the Niners march into Foxburough and Seattle and come out 2-0, I will personally annoint them SB Champions. That would be an impressive feat.

I think this is the toughest 2 game road stretch any team will face all season, at least by DVOA.

Both these teams are amazing at home, with everything to play for. Should be great games.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• BlueThunder wrote:If the Niners march into Foxburough and Seattle and come out 2-0, I will personally annoint them SB Champions. That would be an impressive feat.

Riley12
    * NET Recluse *
    * NET Recluse *

It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:29 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information