This Niners "flex game" thread is on page 9 already...

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
They call it nervous excitement.

They're actually scared that Kaepernick is going to be exposed.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3mq6m23n said:
They are likely to have their ass handed to them two Sundys in a row!!

No shit. That's why I'm mystified. Did they even HEAR about the Cardinals game?? Yeah, the 'tards suck, but still... And I think the Pats are gonna give 'em a beat-down in Boston! They'll be bleating a different tune on Christmas Eve... Not a good time to be in San Fran after they lose the division lead on the 23rd...

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Apparently there is no way the Niners will lose on Jim Harbaugh's birthday.

strohmin

Reaction score
I hope they keep their expectations as high as possible.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Because they have an opportunity to prove to the nation that they are legit and the NFC West belongs to them. We'd be excited too.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Now they can get in a little afternoon delight with their boyfriends and still catch the game. Of course they're excited

drdiags

Reaction score
Last year the NFCW was a joke and wrapped up early. Sure, it is cool to dominate your division but a lot of folks respect the whole iron-sharpen-iron spiel Tomlin spouts when the Ravens/Steelers play. The Cardinals slipped this year and the Rams had a lull in the middle of the season. The Seahawks in yr 3 of Carroll's regime has taken shape and are a formidable opponent.

The country agrees. But make no mistake, it is the 49ers revival the past two years that provided the branding this matchup presents. The Seahawks play a style their fans can respect and is a good barometer of their playoff readiness.

It is a great matchup if the Seahawks take care of business against the Bills. It loses some luster if the 49ers beat the Patriots. It could be a pretty good game and it will give them a chance to show the world they should be considered the best in the NFL.

This time, since the Seahawks are playing at home, they are expecting the best the Seahawks have to offer with no silly dropped passes. If they run for over 200 yds again and make the defense look pedestrian like the 2nd half of the first game, it sends a message.

A great challenge for both teams and should be a good old fashion slobber-knocker that should match the hype. This could be a really great game if both teams are operating at their best. It could also set the pecking order for some time if either side backs down. Hope it is a doozy (or a Seahawks blowout ... hee hee).

MrCarey

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2e0m035k said:
Because they have an opportunity to prove to the nation that they are legit and the NFC West belongs to them. We'd be excited too.

Yeah, this is the right answer.

Shaz

Reaction score
I don't see why them being excited is a bad thing, it's gonna be a great game

rjdriver

Reaction score
Shaz":34v8st7z said:
I don't see why them being excited is a bad thing, it's gonna be a great game

No doubt. ANY Team would be pumped about two prime time weekend/Monday night games in a row. A badge of honor ......they are tough, their o line is sick! I can't wait to see the battle

sturg78

Reaction score
Why wouldn't they be excited? They beat us 3 in a row including once in our place. Its not like they don't have a chance against us, despite the fact we beat a small sickly souless child that is the Arizona Cardinals.

lukerguy

Reaction score
It could be because they are 4-0 on primetime thus far in the season as per Mike Sando's article today:

The 49ers are 4-0 in prime time. They allowed 35 points in those games. They beat Detroit, Seattle and Chicago at home. They also won at Arizona.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Can we give Colin Kaepernick a warm welcome to CenturyLink? :stirthepot:

kidhawk

Reaction score
I'd be excited right now too. They control their own destiny and have played well winning all of their prime time games so far.

Wait til after they lose to the Patriots and then watch their nerves start to show

bellyfat

Reaction score
Originally posted by Leathaface:
NFC West not a big deal if the Packers catch us. We need them to lose next week @ Chicago because the NFC West is not nearly as important as the #2 seed.

Packers are just as much an enemy right now as the Seahawks are.

These 49er fans are so freaking bright lmao :lol:

rlkats

Reaction score
Two things im excited about. 2 primetime games. Two things not excited about is facing a hot patriots team and a Damn good seahawks. If any real niner fan says wining the nfcw is not important they are lost in their own mind. its huge theses next two games and honestly i can not with any comfort say my niners will take any or even one. they are measuring sticks and the nfl knows that they are going to be wars thats why they are on tv prime time. Im glad you all are full of excitement overyour last win.
I reamember when we had a huge win the next game was a huge letdown. Your QB is legit and your run game is awesome. also your d is in the same cattergory as elite. Good luck when our game comes up but for now on to the patriots. :?