If I get tickets from Rams employee ...

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a friend in the Rams front office who is giving me tickets to the Dec 30th game at the CLink. Does anyone know if this type of ticket will land me smack dab in the middle of a buncha visiting Ram fans? I'd ask her, but I think it'd be rude. And ... in no way am I going to bitch about free tickets to the last Hawks game of the *regular* season.

MOCHawk

Reaction score
I live in Missouri and the Rams fans don't even show up in St. Louis, so I doubt they "travel well".

Riley12

Reaction score
The eastern charter section (seat licenses owned by lots of ticket brokers, I suspect) is always packed with opposing fans

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Grab em. The more Hawks fans the better. Besides, that way at least somebody will be cheering in the lambs section.

LusciousJames

Reaction score
Visiting teams get an allotment of tickets for staff, players' family and friends, etc. When enough of them go unused/returned the home team can put them back up for sale. This is possibly one of those, although I don't know if the seats are always contiguous/in the same section at the CLink. Either way, not likely to be a ton of Rams fans at this game.