"Seahawks Show No Class in 58-0 Rout of Arizona"

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
Last thing I would expect on a Seahawks Fanpage Section :thfight7:

344wmzk

Notice what Stadium/Game that picture takes place in? (Hint: Not Seattle!)

Great Article man, Just what we wanted to hear.

Really want to give this writer more hits? http://www.footballnation.com/team/seattle-seahawks/

I realize that the guy is an independent writer, but I will not stand for this. Mostly because it is too funny.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I approve of the Buffalo-kabab!

Seriously though, what were we supposed to do? lie down? Take a nap? Let John Moffitt play quarterback? We had all our back ups in since shortly after halftime. if Arizona can't stop backups then that's on them...

jkitsune

Reaction score
Hahahaha. We ran on almost every play in the second half, avoided kicking gimme field gulls which would have put us over 60 points, and ran our 3rd RB, backup OL, backup QB, backup wideouts, backup TEs, and probably (don't know for sure) our backup defenders most of the second half.

And they STILL GAVE UP 21 POINTS IN THAT HALF.

What do you want us to do? Kneel on every play?

djb28

Reaction score
A middle finger to this writer! Is a team suppose to roll over and stop playing because another team doesn't show up? We needed this. It seems we have played down to teams that we probably should have walked over a couple games this year. We destroyed their every being and It was GREAT! I just don't get some people? Do you want dominance or do you want to squeak out wins? Do you want to lose by three with two seconds left in a game?
GO (insert explicit ) yourself!

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
When they literally drop the ball right at your feet and there is a clear path to the endzone are you just supposed to take a knee? Wtf.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Just a hurt fan trying to make himself feel better.

I have seen teams blow 20+ point leads in the 2nd half this year. Anyone remember when the Skins were up 28-3 at half against the Cowboys on Thanksgiving and almost blew that game? They won 38-31

It was good that we established our dominance coming out in the 2nd half to make sure Arizona knew that no halftime adjustments would give them a chance yesterday. If we play soft and they score, suddenly they get some confidence and the lead gets chipped away. All these fans complaining about running up the score need to get over it. If you can't stop backups from running all over you, you have already quit.

drdiags

Reaction score
He is a Arizona Cardinals fan, so probably tough to be impartial. He probably didn't have a problem when the Cardinals kept going for the record with Breaston the last year Holmgren was coach and they were shellacking the Seahawks. I have been one to question the ruthless nature of the Patriots, but they seem to continue to get love for how they play.

This is sort of like Schiano and his attack the kneel down formation tactics. If Whiz gets a chance to pay it back, he will. But he is no angel in pouring it on either.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
just when I feel like sending the writer a letter calling him out, I see his picture.

uEeZbC.JPG

Really kid?
You wanna know whats classless?
You writing about ANYTHING and anyone paying attention to it.

I'm just gonna be nice since its not in the shack.

OP
OP
K

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
TheHawkster":vi7xaw27 said:
just when I feel like sending the writer a letter calling him out, I see his picture.

uEeZbC.JPG

Really kid?
You wanna know whats classless?
You writing about ANYTHING and anyone paying attention to it.

I'm just gonna be nice since its not in the shack.

LOL. Makes me wonder if hes ever touched a football.

chawx

Reaction score
Well, I guess this means we need to beat the Bills 59-0 and then the 49ers 60-0, just to show the Cardinals fans that we have nothing against them or their team.

Decimation

Reaction score
Lol do writers act this way towards the patriots? Get real!

Steve2222

Reaction score
lol if we wanted to pour it on we could have seriously threatened 80 points. No doubt about it.

DohBoy

Reaction score
Ah you guys...you beat me to the punch w/that photo.

Seriously: How can a dude that's been on earth for like 20 minutes feign such awesome outrage? And then use a misappropriated and out-of-context photo of P&J to illustrate said feigned outrage? He's acting like the dog pooed on his Thomas the Tank Engine backpack or something.

Dear Cooper,

Take a breath, savor a glass of Sunny D., play a little Mario Paper and get some even keeled perspective. Cool, calm and collected is how a big-boy operates; childish football freakouts are not going to get you promoted from Happy Meals to Whopper Jr's.

Sincerely,

DohBoy (you're biggest fan)

rideaducati

Reaction score
I would love to be able to read comments left on that article, but they disappear after you leave them.

chris98251

Reaction score
Maybe we should send him a blow up doll with lactateing nipples since he appears to need coddleing. Other then hand the Cardinals the ball with no defense on the field what more could we do not to score, although they still may have turned the ball over somehow.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
We bullied them instead of playing our normal game? If putting in Flynn and Washington is bullying, then Wilson and Lynch must be harbingers of the apocalypse.

I get it, you're frustrated with your team, but dude, blame your team, not the guys across the field who beat you with backups.