NFL32 - Tim Hasselbeck defends Seahawks

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
NFL32 - Tim Hasselbeck defends Seahawks
Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:54 pm
  • Out of the great plays and achievements that came out of our win . . .

The only thing the Media has for a story is that Seahawks were running up the score passing late in game with big lead

Adam Schefter and Hume Edwards both crying foul ? Tim Hasselbeck backing the Seahawks

Media definitely gives off the vibe of bitterness, hate and/or dislike of pete carroll/ Seahawks

Don't care if they question the play calling with the score what it was

But - I definitely care that they fail to report on the actual plays/accomplishments from the game

can we please get some real coverage

This Bias . . . or hatred or whatever you want to call it is getting ridiculously old
    GoHawks
    NET Starter

• wilbon showed some love on pti. saying the hawks are in beastmode right now and a dangerous team
    World champs

russell wilson was born 5ft 10"
    hawksincebirth
    NET Rookie

• A couple of guys on around the horn also defended us. Although the host of that show just had to bring up the Green Bay game again. Haters gonna hate, nothin else to it
    Last edited by jhawk91 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    jhawk91
    NET Veteran

• Actually Merril Hoge, Jaworski, and Wilbon all defended Seattle too. Wilbon even went on to say why isnt anybody talking about this team. He then said "Oh because its all about Phillys struggles, the NYG trying to find a rhythm, and RGIII in Washington." Wilbons on the Seahawk bandwagon.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

• Oh yeah . . forgot Jaworski was showing love, didn't see the PTI - plenty of room left on the seahawks media bandwagon!

Just had to vent, as I said - don't mind the questioning of the playcall with us leading 50+

Just irritating that most media coverage that is the emphasis, when so many other good stories left untold

BS!
    GoHawks
    NET Starter

• Seems like they will never get over the packer game, unless we kick their @$$ in the playoffs.
    Decimation
    NET Veteran

• no then it will be about the packers lack of focus, or penalties, or they couldn't find the rhythm, or rogers must be injured.. it will never be seattle kicked their A** flat out....
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• I feel like all those guys are idiots. When we win the superbowl they will be all over our &$&$&% and I will still feel like they are idiots. I do not wish for their approval or care about it because they are idiots. Every single one of them.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• Listen to 'The Herd' today on my way back from the airport.

Colin was gushing over Wilson and the Seahawks, even admitted he was wrong about us and Wilson multiple times.

He still doesn't like Pete, but has no where near the disdain he had earlier in the season.

Seriously, he mentioned Wilson in almost every breath, just kept bringing him up again and again.

Gotta say I enjoyed it.
    DericLee
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:49 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information