Seating question @ Century Link

trapspeed

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm trying to get some tickets to the Seahawks vs Rams game. The section I'm looking at is CHR136. Are charter sections restricted to certain people? (i.e. membership or something) I just want to make sure I'm in the clear before I drop $500 on tickets on ticketexchange. I haven't found anything that can explain what exactly a charter section means.

kidhawk

Reaction score
trapspeed":ykdtml7j said:
Hey guys, I'm trying to get some tickets to the Seahawks vs Rams game. The section I'm looking at is CHR136. Are charter sections restricted to certain people? (i.e. membership or something) I just want to make sure I'm in the clear before I drop $500 on tickets on ticketexchange. I haven't found anything that can explain what exactly a charter section means.

Charter section is open to anyone with a ticket. They are comfy seats with access to better food and drinks so the prices are higher. Of course the fans here aren't the "rabid" fans you'll see in other parts of the stadium, but you'll definitely get in with an authentic ticket.

OP
OP
T

trapspeed

Reaction score
kidhawk":11o3lh4v said:
trapspeed":11o3lh4v said:

Charter section is open to anyone with a ticket. They are comfy seats with access to better food and drinks so the prices are higher. Of course the fans here aren't the "rabid" fans you'll see in other parts of the stadium, but you'll definitely get in with an authentic ticket.

So anybody can sit in these seats? What if I buy these charter tickets with a specific row and seat numbers and someone argues the point that it is a free section?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
trapspeed":34n7pik3 said:
kidhawk":34n7pik3 said:
trapspeed":34n7pik3 said:

So anybody can sit in these seats? What if I buy these charter tickets with a specific row and seat numbers and someone argues the point that it is a free section?

Charter seating is basically like "first class seating" at a football game.

kidhawk

Reaction score
trapspeed":t05fpz40 said:
kidhawk":t05fpz40 said:
trapspeed":t05fpz40 said:

Charter seats, like every other ticket have assigned seats. You show up with a ticket and you sit in the assigned seat. The charter section has a higher face value ticket, and if you want season tickets, they have a really expensive licensing fee for the seat, but once you purchase a ticket, that seat is yours. There is no special membership. The ONLY prerequisite for getting into the charter area is to have a ticket for a charter seat and anyone with enough money can purchase one.

vant

Reaction score
kidhawk":4j0keshg said:

I think you are confusing Charter with Club.

Charter seats are home to the loudest fans of the stadium. These fans paid the initial high deposit (thousands) during the funding period of Seahawks Stadium (Now called Clink) for the rights to purchase season tickets (CSLs). Most charter seat members have owned their seats for 10 years. The only way to buy a charter season tickets is to own the CSL, which means you have to purchase the license (I believe the going rate is at least $2k per seat at the moment), and then purchase the actual tickets at $100 a pop ($1000 per season per seat).

Charter seat members stand the whole game. You will be bombarded with yelling towards the field. You will be expected to do the same.

The seats aren't comfier (club seats are) and we do not have access to club areas. We get food just like everyone else, although we go towards the bottom food area instead of the top.

List of CSLs for sale:
https://seahawks.strmarketplace.com/Cha ... enses.aspx

kidhawk

Reaction score
vant":2o349r1u said:
kidhawk":2o349r1u said:

I think you are confusing Charter with Club.

Charter seats are home to the loudest fans of the stadium. These fans paid the initial high deposit (thousands) during the funding period of Seahawks Stadium (Now called Clink) for the rights to purchase season tickets (CSLs). Most charter seat members have owned their seats for 10 years. The only way to buy a charter season tickets is to own the CSL, which means you have to purchase the license (I believe the going rate is at least $2k per seat at the moment), and then purchase the actual tickets at $100 a pop ($1000 per season per seat).

Charter seat members stand the whole game. You will be bombarded with yelling towards the field. You will be expected to do the same.

The seats aren't comfier (club seats are) and we do not have access to club areas. We get food just like everyone else, although we go towards the bottom food area instead of the top.

List of CSLs for sale:
https://seahawks.strmarketplace.com/Cha ... enses.aspx

You are right...total space out there, I totally misread that...the rest of the sentiment is still true though, there are no member only areas in the stadium except for private boxes (and not sure if I'd even call that a membership area)...basically anyone who has a legit ticket can sit in that seat no matter where it is in the stadium

Sutz will never let me live this down :laugh:

vant

Reaction score
I don't think you've tried to get into the club area before. That is strictly reserved for club seat attendees. There is security at every door.

kidhawk

Reaction score
vant":3rgxmd1e said:
I don't think you've tried to get into the club area before. That is strictly reserved for club seat attendees. There is security at every door.

I sat in club seats once, they are very high security areas, but anyone with a ticket for a seat there can get in there.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
trapspeed":3lu4uygx said:

It's not. Don't worry. Buy from a legit site and all's well.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Right. Every single area of the stadium is accessible to people who have the correct ticket for that area. There are no additional fees or documentation required -- the ticket is only issued to someone who has paid the appropriate fee or entered into the appropriate agreement with the Seahawks...

HawksFTW

Reaction score
kidhawk":1c8weaxp said:
vant":1c8weaxp said:

I sat in club seats once, they are very high security areas, but anyone with a ticket for a seat there can get in there.

I am not sure exactly what you are saying here...anyone with a ticket to the club seats? yes that is true. Anyone with a ticket for a seat anywhere ELSE in the stadium? No you cannot, unless things have changed as recently as this year. Last year, we tried to get in there with some friends who have seats in the club section, and it was a no go.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Vant is correct.
I have owned my seats in Charter 133 since the stadium opened.

Hawgpen

Reaction score
I'm a charter seat holder , sec. 132 and it varies as to whether we can get to the club area. It depends on the ushers. I have gotten into the club concession area many times over the 10 years "Clink" has been open. They do offer much better food options plus have hard liquor available but you cannot bring hard liquor back to your seats, only beer. The seats are standard fold up and we normally only sit during timeouts and are VERY vocal on defense. I always lose my voice for a few days after each home game, so be sure to warm your throat with lots of liquor before hand and you won't have to spend as much during the game. We always tailgate before the game on Occidental ave south of Safeco by Mel's dinner. Look for the Snowriver camper with the flag poles with a motorcycle wirlygig on top . We have NFL red zone playing before game time and welcome all SEAHAWK FANS.

seahawks08

Reaction score
kidhawk":f9yav5f1 said:
vant":f9yav5f1 said:

I sat in club seats last week for the Arizona game, I felt it was nothing special. The bar and food is all good, but the people are very well behaved and quiet most of the time, felt out of place:) and some of the rows are not covered and get rained on, the more closer you go to the field..

vant

Reaction score
Hawgpen":2k2wts4h said:
I'm a charter seat holder , sec. 132 and it varies as to whether we can get to the club area. It depends on the ushers. I have gotten into the club concession area many times over the 10 years "Clink" has been open. They do offer much better food options plus have hard liquor available but you cannot bring hard liquor back to your seats, only beer. The seats are standard fold up and we normally only sit during timeouts and are VERY vocal on defense. I always lose my voice for a few days after each home game, so be sure to warm your throat with lots of liquor before hand and you won't have to spend as much during the game. We always tailgate before the game on Occidental ave south of Safeco by Mel's dinner. Look for the Snowriver camper with the flag poles with a motorcycle wirlygig on top . We have NFL red zone playing before game time and welcome all SEAHAWK FANS.

Same section as me!

I might try going into club more often, I've only gotten in once.

Might have to take your offer on the tailgate!

Latest posts