NFL AM...

Cartire

Reaction score
... Has said absolutly nothing all morning about the game.

Ive been watching for 3 hours and Ive seen

Saints-Giants Recap - 4 times
Redskins-Ravens - 3
Bears-Vikings - 3
Chargers-Steelers - 2
Colts-Titans - 2
Dallas-Cin - 2
JETS AND JAGUARS - 2
Eagles-Bucs - 2
Packers-Lions - 2
SF-MIA - 1

Nothing on the Rams-Buffalo

AND NOTHING ON THE 4th LARGEST SHUTOUT IN NFL HISTORY. NOTHING. NOTHING., NATA, NOTHING< NATOJASDLMA SLSDASL

This is more then just East Coat bias though, I was wondering if they felt so bad for AZ they dont want to say anything about the game.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
They did I watched around 6 am pacific time. One guy even said that he thinks we will win the NFC west division. They were debating who was more complete of a team seahawks or niners.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
i agree with OP , ive seen nothing for 3 hours lol. im not watching but its on in the backround . Ive yet to hear Seattle Seahawks

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
SEAHAWK SIGHTING. Its on the upcoming board. Only 3.5 hours in.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA, 58-0, a whole 23 seconds of air time before switching to the next game. Well, I guess I cant complain anymore about them hiding our existence....

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The only comments I've heard about the Hawks game are people debating whether it was unprofessional for us to run up the score.

This is the big boy league gentlemen, there's no such thing as running up the score. This isn't Oregon playing Portland State, this is two NFL teams........and the Cardinals have a top 10 defense, so enough with that nonsense.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
I just saw the intro at 7am and couldn't believe they didn't even mention the game. But of course, they mentioned the Jets/Jags barnburner. :roll:

amill87

Reaction score
They just talked about us for a bit. Discussed if we are more complete than the Niners. One guy gave the a slight edge to the Niners due to their defense but the other gave us the edge because Wilson is better than Kaep. He doesn't think Kaep is good enough to lead the Niners where they wanna go.

The Radish

Reaction score
I was at coffee this morning before 7am at a large sports bar here. They had both sports networks on big screens.

For us old car duffers they have a row of 6 screens in one run that they put 2 of them opposite each other on the Speed Channel cause we're more interested in that normally.

I noticed bits and pieces of our game on both of the main sports channels, and tho not great, it was adaquate for a blow out game. Since the sound was down on all of them I didn't hear what was said but saw about all I expected.

:les:

SHOCKER315

Reaction score
Beat the niners on Sunday Night Football and we will get plenty of coverage and highlights....

..... of how the Niners imploded and gave us the division. ;)

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
CANHawk":3m4mt1pu said:
We'll just have to do it to the 9'ers then. Maybe they'll pay attention after that one.

Especially if the network moves us to a national TV game!

IMHO.....the networks do not wish to "pile on" the Cardinals because they realize that the Head Coach is hanging on by his fingernails......9 straight losses....do you think?

Minne

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":c56o1ikn said:
CANHawk":c56o1ikn said:
We'll just have to do it to the 9'ers then. Maybe they'll pay attention after that one.

IMHO.....the networks do not wish to "pile on" the Cardinals because they realize that the Head Coach is hanging on by his fingernails......9 straight losses....do you think?

It is flexed already

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Minne":2qyv01wd said:
Bigpumpkin":2qyv01wd said:
CANHawk":2qyv01wd said:

It is flexed already

Already? When was it announced?