WK 16 vs Niners

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
Does anyone know when they will announce if this game is getting flexed into primetime on NBC?

Thanks

hawker84

Reaction score
don't know, but next niners will be playing next sunday night at NE... so will they let them play two sunday night games in a row?

sainthawk29

Reaction score
Not that this matters much, but if you have used the ESPN playoff predictor they have SF V SEA in the Sunday Night slot. So maybe they know something we don't, or maybe its a mistake.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
If they decide to flex the game we should know by Wednesday or so this week; they usually make the announcement no later than 10 days out from the date of the game.

kidhawk

Reaction score
by NFL rule, every flex game except week 17 must be decided 12 days prior to gameday. The decision must be made by Tuesday of this week. At this point, the NFL is notified and notifies teams so they may adjust travel plans accordingly. Then you will see announcements by NBC, the NFL, and the teams involved, so I'm sure we'll know by Tuesday night or Wednesday morning at the latest.

I'm still holding out hope for them to not flex this game. I want to be able to watch it live and won't be able to see the second half if it gets flexed, since my flight is scheduled to be in the air about halftime.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I am torn... I'll watch it either way, but I know my kids are going to the game and have to drive over from the other side of the mountains. They aren't happy to have it flexed. But I'd love to have this be the lone national game being broadcast so the whole country can see the Seahawks whip the butts of the 49ers.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":3e6ucmaz said:
I am torn... I'll watch it either way, but I know my kids are going to the game and have to drive over from the other side of the mountains. They aren't happy to have it flexed. But I'd love to have this be the lone national game being broadcast so the whole country can see the Seahawks whip the butts of the 49ers.

Currently the only other FOX game on that particular afternoon (they could still flex an early game into the slot) is the Bears/Cardinals game, so even if we aren't flexed, do you think most of the nation is going to pick up the Bears/Cardinals or the Seahawks/Niners? I'm betting we'd be in a very high percentage of homes that weekend