WK 16 vs Niners

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
WK 16 vs Niners
Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:04 am
  • Does anyone know when they will announce if this game is getting flexed into primetime on NBC?

Thanks
    Hawkfan509
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Re: WK 16 vs Niners
Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:14 am
  • don't know, but next niners will be playing next sunday night at NE... so will they let them play two sunday night games in a row?
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:20 am
  • Not that this matters much, but if you have used the ESPN playoff predictor they have SF V SEA in the Sunday Night slot. So maybe they know something we don't, or maybe its a mistake.
    sainthawk29
    NET Starter

Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:20 am
  • If they decide to flex the game we should know by Wednesday or so this week; they usually make the announcement no later than 10 days out from the date of the game.
    Shadowhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:31 am
  • Thanks guys.
    Hawkfan509
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:03 am
  • by NFL rule, every flex game except week 17 must be decided 12 days prior to gameday. The decision must be made by Tuesday of this week. At this point, the NFL is notified and notifies teams so they may adjust travel plans accordingly. Then you will see announcements by NBC, the NFL, and the teams involved, so I'm sure we'll know by Tuesday night or Wednesday morning at the latest.

I'm still holding out hope for them to not flex this game. I want to be able to watch it live and won't be able to see the second half if it gets flexed, since my flight is scheduled to be in the air about halftime.

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:19 am
  • I am torn... I'll watch it either way, but I know my kids are going to the game and have to drive over from the other side of the mountains. They aren't happy to have it flexed. But I'd love to have this be the lone national game being broadcast so the whole country can see the Seahawks whip the butts of the 49ers.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:28 am
  • Jazzhawk wrote:I am torn... I'll watch it either way, but I know my kids are going to the game and have to drive over from the other side of the mountains. They aren't happy to have it flexed. But I'd love to have this be the lone national game being broadcast so the whole country can see the Seahawks whip the butts of the 49ers.

Currently the only other FOX game on that particular afternoon (they could still flex an early game into the slot) is the Bears/Cardinals game, so even if we aren't flexed, do you think most of the nation is going to pick up the Bears/Cardinals or the Seahawks/Niners? I'm betting we'd be in a very high percentage of homes that weekend

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:37 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information