Will Beastmode be extra beastly vs Buffalo?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Anybody else think he'll run with even more of a chip on his shoulder than usual? Its hard to imagine Lynch putting forth even more effort then he already runs with, but I wouldnt be surprised if he wants to stick it to the team that gave up on him.

I dont know if Toronto is on any fault lines or anything, but they better be preparing for a Beastquake.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oooooh, I didn't even think of this angle until you brought it up!

((maniacal laughter while rubbing hands together))

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Holy crap I think I just pissed myself.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
JSeahawks":196r63wr said:
Anybody else think he'll run with even more of a chip on his shoulder than usual? Its hard to imagine Lynch putting forth even more effort then he already runs with, but I wouldnt be surprised if he wants to stick it to the team that gave up on him.

I dont know if Toronto is on any fault lines or anything, but they better be preparing for a Beastquake.

I think that since the game is in Toronto and not Buffalo, the Beast "revenge" angle kinda loses something. Of course Beast runs with a pretty big chip on his shoulder every game. :twisted:

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
If he's just his normal beastly self, I'll be happy with that.

endzorn

Reaction score
All I know is he could dress in drag and win a beauty contest against Buffalo women.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
Im not sure which coach messed with marshawn believe it was jaurion. But i do believe it was nix that kicked him out of town. So i can see the beast going off.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I honestly doubt he has any ill will towards Buffalo. The best thing they ever did for him after drafting him was trading him. He clearly needed a change of scenery; he was just languishing on that team. At the time they traded him, they were so loaded at RB. I think they let him go at the right time for him and for them, and everybody was happy.

But the great thing is that yea, he will play really hard in that game. Because that's what he does.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Marshawn will be killin it next week. Anyone who thinks he isn't thinking about that knows nothing about ball.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Yes, I do think Lynch will go off. But not because he's going against his former team. I honestly am not sure that he could run with any more "attitude" than he normally does. Here is why he will go off:

Buffalo is giving up 134.5 rushing yards per game, good for 28th in the league. They have also given up 18 rushing touchdows, dead last in the NFL. Marshawn will be licking his chops when looking at the game film this week.

I think this game sets up absolutely beautifully for the Hawks. (Particularly if the 49ers have already lost to the Pats before our game even starts).

DaveyP

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":1ibab7rk said:
Y

I think this game sets up absolutely beautifully for the Hawks. (Particularly if the 49ers have already lost to the Pats before our game even starts).

Isn't their game on Sunday night?

Sentrix

Reaction score
endzorn":2gr4rd8r said:
All I know is he could dress in drag and win a beauty contest against Buffalo women.

Ha, doubtful. I go to college here and there's no shortage of cute girls.

Largent80

Reaction score
I don't see why not. He had a nice warm up yesterday.....Muuuuaaaaahahahahahaha... :twisted:

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Sentrix":37rfmbxt said:
endzorn":37rfmbxt said:

Ha, doubtful. I go to college here and there's no shortage of cute girls.
How about you post a photo of yourself first, and we'll be the judge of your opinion of the "cute girls" of Buffalo.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
endzorn":aett4n1q said:

I knew there was a reason they named it Buffalo. :th2thumbs:

hawksfan515

Reaction score
I'm gonna be a little disappointed if Lynch runs harder against Buffalo, because honestly, it doesn't matter who Lynch goes up against, he always runs hard.

And for those saying the Bill's run D is bad, it's not been so bad lately, according to articles I've read. They've seemed to have tightened up the screws a bit, which is probably why Steven Jackson didn't demolish them last week.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I just want Marshawn to do what he has done all season. If he can do that, I'll be a happy camper.