Time to spread some Holiday cheer and stroke some ego's.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I did this last year in the shack and got a lot of good responses and good thoughts so i thought i'd try it in the main forum this year. At least until Pehawk starts humping Absolute's leg and I have to move it to the shack.

This is your chance to show some appreciation and spread some love for the posters and the people who make you come to this site. Give a shout out, stroke some ego's and make your favorite posters feel good. This site is literally my home when i'm at home. I'm just a single dude with no kids or responsibility so i'm always here. I love everybody on this site and everybody here helps to make it the best site on the internet. I sincerely thank all of you, but want to give a special thanks to some in a few different categories:

The "must reads": Pehawk, Scotteemojo, nycoug, zebulan dak, scutterhawk. Smart, funny and clever. Whenever I see their names pop up they're the first thing i read. Keep doing what you do.

The "smart guys": Kearly, Montanahawk, Sharkhawk, FlyingGreg: Some of you use way too many words and I admit I dont read all of them but rather skim through, but I appreciate greatly the things I do read from you. Thanks for taking the time and doing the work.

The "gentlemen and a lady (I think)": DrDiags, Hawkstorian, sc85cis: Sometimes you get drowned out in the sea of insanity but thanks for bringing some levelheadedness to the discussion and for trying to class up the joint.

The "Wish you posted more": Seatown81, Snohomie, IHateSleeves, Jerhawk: None of you guys are as active as you used to be, but I really appreciate what you have to say when you do participate.

Lastly, "The Top Men": Aros, Rockhawk, Anguish and all the present and past mods and admins. Thank you for this site and for always keeping it running smoothly. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

<3 JSeahawks

I'm sure i'm forgetting some favorites, and to those I didnt mention I promise I like you even more then the very best 49er fan.

Now its your turn. Spread some appreciation and love for your fellow posters.

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
I would like to thank Lockon for being such a good sport and influence in our chatrooms, he really helped keep us in check when we are calling for Matt Flynn to take the field. I just wish BellingerGA wasn't such a Flynn homer and would have let him voice his opinion more. Oh well. Though Bellinger maybe have killed Lockon, his spirit lives on in all of us. :sob_story:

:sarcasm_on:

You all make up the Best Fan forum I have encountered on the interwebz, no one knows how to do it like .NET!
Thanks Anguish Aros Rock J Sailor Radish Abs Sad and any admins I have missed for making this place what it is.
Kearly and his awesome game breakdowns, and to everyone eager to share news with us to keep us the most informed fans in the NFL, whether its the Seahawks or the Niners.

Sac for his Avatar

"God Bless America, And God Bless the Seattle Seahawks(NET)" -Cortez

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
i always love reading kearlys random thoughts and bluethunders for his enemy fan forums. the guy with a raptor riding a shark in his avator always has some interesting posts and alot of other people that add a great personality to this forum

blue 22

Reaction score
I just wanna say AnchoviesofTerror has the best name on .net

kearly

Reaction score
I always get excited when I see the Social Media Snake Oil avatar in a thread I'm reading, although I must say I preferred the Osama Bean Laden avatar from before. Scott often makes better observations than I do in fewer words with a better sense of humor to boot.

JSeahawks is basically the ambassador of the draft forum. He keeps it from being almost dead this time of year.

I am a fan of English's stuff obviously, and I really like '81 and Montana for their ability to lay a hard truth bare (though usually with people more than anything). If making a point was a baseball metaphor, they would be the heavy sluggers of the forum- adept at putting the ball on the sweet spot of the bat. Or hitting the nail on the head, if you prefer.

And whoever linked the disrespectful Jets fans video in some thread, that guy deserves an award. I've watched it probably 30 times now. Probably more than that actually.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Endzorn, for warming my heart even though he makes me the 2nd best looking man on .Net

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
And pehawk for making me not the ugliest guy here.

And Aros for making me not the baldest guy here.

And Largent80 for making me not the creepiest guy here.

YaktownHawK

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":suvuvbai said:

Hilarious!

sam1313

Reaction score
Ill say CanHawk for cracking me up with nearly every post. Love everyone else mentioned above too. Thanks all!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I find myself agreeing with Volsunghawk way too much to be healthy.

Hawkscanner is doing some fine breakdown work, lately.

HawksFTW's posts are always great fun. They're excessively sarcastic, dry, and aloof when they're not spot on.

And to everyone who posts in the Shack with regularity, I love you all. (Montana, CAN, Jester, Sailor, Absolut, and on and on.) You make this place tolerable after losses.

Sadhappy needs to get his ass in gear, again, though. Miss his regular posts.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":6dvx4zjs said:

There aint nothin wrong with 2nd place.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Shout out to Throwdown, SNDavidson, and Zebulon Dak for always providing me with some good laughs.

I'm pretty new here, but I just wanna say what a great community this is. All you guys kick ass.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I log in all the time just to read Scottemojo's posts. That dude is witty, urbane, and handsome. I'd do him.

jkitsune

Reaction score
I'd like to thank JSeahawks for keeping me glued to the edge of my seat last year come recruiting time (we got Shaq!) and, in general, keeping the NCAA forum alive and pumping during the draft offseason.

And for not listing me in his shout-outs above, forever damaging my admittedly fragile sense of self-worth.

I'm a huge fan of kearly and English's writings as well, and always appreciate what they bring to the table. Kearly doing what he does helps put even the worst losses in perspective, so it's much appreciated.

Thanks to Largent80 for introducing me to a bunch of you guys at Baxter's back when I was like nine.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
There are a few folks whose posts I always look forward to reading...

Sarlacc, Scottemojo, Montana, Kearly - I don't always agree with everything they post, but I always respect the logic and thought they put into their posts.

Love reading Snohomie's and English's takes on the draft.

Even though I've butted heads with amill87, Hasselbeck, and FlyingGreg, I always like reading their takes on things (and I've noticed a few times when we've agreed with each other... gasp!).

Can't forget Sac, Zeb, and pehawk for the hilarious reminders not to take things so seriously.

And now I'm sure I'll have forgotten someone and will feel like crap as a result. Thanks a lot for the stupid thread, J.