Did anyone see Pete's postgame speech?

gadgor

Reaction score
28 seconds in.

[youtube]i_ByS4pGfjk[/youtube]

SEC FAN

Reaction score
I don't know lol. East coast game at 1:00. Anything can happen.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
SEC FAN":3us4migc said:
4PM Eastern. 1PM Pacific. Good for Seattle.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
SEC FAN":23wiy7gs said:

We've traditionally done pretty well in the late game or the prime time game in the east coast. It is that early early game that is a killer. I think the NFL just needs to abolish west coast teams playing in the east at 10 AM. It is a total benefit to the home team. Home field advantage is already something like 3.5 - 4 points according to oddsmakers anyway. Giving them more of an advantage kind of defeats the whole "we want parity" argument.

They modified the schedule so the Giants and Pats didn't have to fly all the way across two weeks in a row last year. They can assure that the Hawks, Raiders, 49ers, Chargers, Cards and even the Donkeys don't have to play the way early games on the east. The time issue doesn't impact teams going from east to west as they are just in the middle of the day either way (it may even be better for them after having traveled, to play late). But there is no such equalizer when traveling east. This needs to be fixed. We need fanbases from all of the teams impacted to band together after the season and demand that the league add an extra Sunday night game, or have morning matchups only when it is an east on east team, and a west team going east plays at their standard 1 PM Pacific time slot. They've got NFL Sunday ticket. There are plenty of games to broadcast and everybody still gets to see their team. So you may have an extra crew or two working later in the day than they are used to. So what? You're only going to show the Giants vs. the Cowboys and Ravens vs. Steelers for the early games anyway.

kobebryant

Reaction score
4 et/ 1 pt. Indoors. Neutral site. Now, that is a xmas present compared to the alternative being 10am pt in freezing Buffalo.

Lets just hope everyone has their passports valid, Bruce is allowed to cross the border and that they don't go crazy binging on free healthcare, healthy food and non-fat women.

kearly

Reaction score
Richard Sherman is one of a kind in pretty much every way possible.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2sg546l3 said:
SEC FAN":2sg546l3 said:
4PM Eastern. 1PM Pacific. Good for Seattle.

My bad, sometimes I forget you guys are 3 hours behind us.. Good!

mikeak

Reaction score
Sharkhawk. Not abolished but they are changing it for next season to minimize early games in east coast for west coast team. I have posted a link about it a few times

olyfan63

Reaction score
Navyhawkfan187":2jy6x1pi said:
rideaducati":2jy6x1pi said:
I bet he sees Russell Wilson on Monday.

Russell Wilson was already watching Bills film in his head in the 3rd quarter.

OMG, is this going to spawn a bunch of one-liners, Russell Wilson <=> Chuck Norris ?

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
olyfan63":pn4nocav said:
Navyhawkfan187":pn4nocav said:
rideaducati":pn4nocav said:
I bet he sees Russell Wilson on Monday.

Russell Wilson was already watching Bills film in his head in the 3rd quarter.

OMG, is this going to spawn a bunch of one-liners, Russell Wilson <=> Chuck Norris ?

We had a load t'other day, my fave...

...When Alexander Graham Bell first invented the telephone, he already had two missed calls from Russell Wilson.

Blitzfan

Reaction score
Yeah, the NFL went got stupid again, wont let fans appreciate their product...anyone have another link?