Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Playing on the road
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:57 am 
NET Starter

It seems to me that the Hawks are becoming a pretty complete team. The early road losses were close that some could have been won. The way they played Chicago gives me a feeling that if they have a road game or two in the post-season it will end in our favor. Maybe we can host a playoff game as well.

Post subject: Re: Playing on the road
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:00 am 
NET Pro Bowler

Plus we have lost all our road games by 1 score, with a chance to win them at the end.

Road games are tough, but I agree that with the way the team is playing now, we would have a shot to make some noise on the road in the playoffs.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:04 am 
NET Veteran

very happy with the offense as of late, play calling , execution, play making, and even in game adjustments... what still worries me is the D... away from the CLink, it seems like they cannot play at the same level for whatever reason.. this has to improve... to make any playoff road noise..

Post Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:07 am 
NET Veteran

Yes the offense is playing much better on the road now, but the defense still needs to find it's road swagger. Even Pete mentioned this in his teleconference yesterday, saying they still need to figure out how to get all these home sacks and turnovers on the road.

If the Hawks want to do anything in the playoffs, it's gonna be on the defense to create turnovers and get sacks.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]