I'm reading some threads in the Bills forum.....

hawksfan515

Reaction score
And all they keep saying is "Seattle is a different team at home".

I'm tired of everyone saying that BS! We might be different at home, but you know what the difference is? It's the difference between freaking UNBEATABLE to a good team. And you know what good teams do?

They kick the SHIT out of the Bills. Let's go blow this team out of their socks.

EDIT: Realized blow this team out of their socks sounds really dirty. Anyways, we just gotta go kick their ass! GO HAWKS!

edogg23

Reaction score
This reminds me to much of a famous thread before the Miami game!

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
We are a different team at home. I don't think getting beat by St Louis should instill much confidence, but we typically struggle on the road.

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":9jnqe7lz said:
Miami Dolphins. That is my response to this thread.

That alone should motivate the Seahawks to kick the crap out of the Bills. It can be done, and we are definitely good enough to do it!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
With Brandon Browner suspended we really need to bring back Ricky Foley and Jesse Lumsden for this game. We own Canada!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Were we a different team against the Bears? Yes, different as, we went in there and kicked their butts. I still say we get a strong win in Toronto next week.

Wiseguy

Reaction score
Ryan will throw for 2 TD's and run for 1, then be suspended for the rest of the year for testing positive for high levels of maple syrup in his system (Canada's most misunderstood and prevalent PED) But we will get this game.

tubbs51

Reaction score
Here's the Opening post of a topic on a Bills forum created back in October:

While Wilson is starting at QB for Seattle, it's fairly evident that he will never be an elite QB. To those of you who keep complaining that we didn't draft him: Graham has been very solid with his targets, struggling mainly with balls thrown far out of his reach.

I don't think Fitz will win us games, but Wilson's limitations due to his height, combined with other problems in his game, mean that he will be a bottom 10 QB in the league. Is it impressive that he is starting as a rookie over a big-budget free agent signing in Flynn? Yes, but that doesn't mean that Wilson has what it takes to lead a team in a deep playoff run. I do lament the fact that we picked Dalton over Williams, though, especially given the fact that we hadn't made such a commitment to Fitzpatrick at that time.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
tubbs51":23vfkc1b said:

While Wilson is starting at QB for Seattle, it's fairly evident that he will never be an elite QB. To those of you who keep complaining that we didn't draft him: Graham has been very solid with his targets, struggling mainly with balls thrown far out of his reach.

I don't think Fitz will win us games, but Wilson's limitations due to his height, combined with other problems in his game, mean that he will be a bottom 10 QB in the league. Is it impressive that he is starting as a rookie over a big-budget free agent signing in Flynn? Yes, but that doesn't mean that Wilson has what it takes to lead a team in a deep playoff run. I do lament the fact that we picked Dalton over Williams, though, especially given the fact that we hadn't made such a commitment to Fitzpatrick at that time.
Great insight there from that poster.

tubbs51

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3mfmjrc8 said:
tubbs51":3mfmjrc8 said:

Great insight there from that poster.
I hope he's choking on that crow.

Rat

Reaction score
Two words of why Seattle should be scared to death of this game: Tarvaris Jackson. We can only pray that the Bills don't decide to start him.

Tical21

Reaction score
Biggest game since the beastquake. Lose this game, and there is a very real chance that we don't make the playoffs. Win it, the sky is the limit. If we are nearly as good as we think we are, we win this game, period. Don't care if it is pretty or ugly. Gotta win this game.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":38tu6ntu said:
Were we a different team against the Bears? Yes, different as, we went in there and kicked their butts. I still say we get a strong win in Toronto next week.

And we did it in the morning! :mrgreen:

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Hawks are playing Canada and us without Browner? Were screwed.

That was a Browner/ CFL joke BTW. Hawks just need to revisit the Chicago game plan and...EXECUTE!

Believe!

chris98251

Reaction score
I wonder how pissed TJack is at us and how much defensive and offensive insight he will be able to give the Bills. Hopefully we can disguise some stuff and keep them off balance.

Throwdown

Reaction score
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Russell has limitations...

Latest posts